eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I think many (if not all clays) will leave 'micromarring' if you look for it. But as Chris has mentioned, it should polish out pretty easily.

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

US dollar is gaining it's value over other currencies, that's why those that depended on making money on inflation/lossing value can't do that anymore...unfortunataly there are a lot of those people, that's why it is causing a crisis...

3. Nica

Nica Banned

ooohh more to add :thumb: :thumb:

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Well it was bound to happen, it was just a matter of time. All that goes up must come down, lets remember that 3 or 4 years ago the Canadian dollar was just about where it currently is at...so no real difference to me.

Glad I purchased some US currency :thumb: let the shopping continue :cheerl:

5. eShine

eShine Guest

On another note eShine has decided to keep our prices LOWER or equal to USA prices if we can. In the past we were always 5% higher than USA prices. With the products being worth more we have a bit more room on pricing, we are also selling at a much higher volume than previous years. Currently the exchange rate is 1.26, all our prices are USA prices converted to 1.22, 4% lower than USA prices.

6. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Chris, did you decide on the foam lance yet?

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Got my setup from a pressure washer distributor out of Georgia. Great people to deal with and my set up works perfectly with my Karcher. FMINUS, Deep Gloss, and myself all use this one. Only thing is last time I talked to them they told me they probably wouldn't be carrying them anymore once their current supply runs out. PM me if anyone wants their phone # and contact info.

8. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Bryansbestwax, I must have been the first guy to ask about Adams!!!!

Anyways... Adams products have been pretty good from my experience -- haven't said that, I've been meaning to order some of the other CG products to compare.

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I've had a few CG products and their Adam's equivelants and I prefer some of the Adam's products to their CG counterparts (Adam's IUC and VRT). Could just be me though.

10. eShine

eShine Guest

We have finalized chemicals for,

1. Car Wash Soap
    2. Pre-Wax Polish
    3. Carnauba Wax.
    4. Quick detailer.
    5. Claybar (existing Riccardo Yellow and possible add a more aggressive clay).
    6. Riccardo Clay lube

We will also be adding a concentrated APC which will simply be our own Kleenol in concentrated form. We will be holding off on the wheel products for now. Once the line starts moving we will add more products. We should have some samples to send out shortly.

11. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Quick review of the Riccardo Blue clay. The new blue Riccardo clay has a very similar feel and texture to that of ClayMagic Blue. It is slightly stickier than the yellow clay and has a very slight grittyness to it. The bar slides well with the Riccardo lube or a similar QD (I use AM Bodyshine 49). It picks up the contamination faster than that of the yellow clay. It only took two passes on tar and rail dust where the yellow may have taken up to 6 passes. The only suggestion I have is to be liberal with the lube as with any sticky clay bar, it will catch and stick onto paint if not properly lubricated. The only drawback would be the price but I am sure Chris will price it competitively in the marketplace.:gidiup:

12. eShine

eShine Guest

Richy and RamSus, you samples of Riccardo Blue and Riccardo Clay lube went out today.

13. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

WOW, I couldn't have thought of two nicer people to help Chris out. Way to go...:thumb:

14. Nica

Nica Banned

:what: :yikes: :gasp:...but..but..where's my sample :goodn: :goodn:

15. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I also commented on the poor cleaning ability of the Riccardo yellow, Chris. I really don't think that the lube (and I mean actual clay lube, not soap and water or QDs being used for lube. Using anything else can put too much of a cushion if you will, between the clay and the paint, negating the clays performance) can affect the ability of the clay to pull contaminants off the paint. The clay is either capable of doing the job at hand or its not. The job I was doing at the time was a Merc that I hadn't seen in a year and the lower panels were covered in fallout/raildust. I was using Clay Magic lube with the Riccardo and that didn't work but when I switched to the ClayMagic Blue, everything came off effortlessly. I even sent samples of three different clays to a member here to try and their response was the same. The Riccardo was the weakest of the three. Like I stated at the time, Riccardo is good if the car is routinely clayed and contaminants are not allowed to build up, but for heavier buildups, I would suggest a different product like Claymagic blue or Blackfire PolyClay. Just my two cents based on my experiences.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

911 have you tried the Red Clay Magic?

That bad boy bites like a gator, it leaves so much micro-marring it's incredible. Even if you use lots of clay lube it will still induce micro-marring. But boy will it remove contamination, when ever I get a vehicle that Riccardo doesn't put a dent on the contamination, I pull out the Red Clay Magic bar.

Actually that's all I use, Riccardo for most of the cars and when I need a more aggressive clay I use the Red Clay Magic bar.

17. 911Fanatic

I only use the Red when the Blue doesn't work because its nasty strong! Having said that the blue works so well that I might use the Red once or twice a year. PM me your address and I'll send you some blue.

18. eShine

eShine Guest

911, as mentioned before although Riccardo Yellow is aggressive enough for 90% of users I am working on a more aggressive version for customers who need more. I will wait to see what the 4 users of the Blue samples have to say and if they do find it more aggressive we will add it to our line-up.

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Hey Chris, can you get something so aggressive that it will induce micro marring no matter how much clay lube you use? If so how about getting me some :whistle: oh but it has to be as stretchy as the Riccardo clay bar.

If I can get my hands on a clay bar as pliable as Riccardo and with a big bite like the Red Clay Magic I'd be set :thumb:

My only complaint about the Red Clay Magic is that it's hard to manipulate, but that's just me :shrug:

20. 911Fanatic

I'd like to try the blue as well if I could. If not, let me know when its available and I'll get some from you.:thumb: