eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I can't wait for 2013 to come (if I'm remembering correctly from that article you posted)

Ooo, the Carnauba wax and Gel Wheel Cleaner sound very interesting. Having a teaser like that makes me wonder if I should've waited to buy my 5L P21S gel container :(

I'll be happy to do some testing and post a review :paranoia: :thumb:

2. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

I want more Riccardo clay!!!!

???:shead:

3. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Didn't run spell check, eh?:thumb:

4. eShine

eShine Guest

I was like "Why does it say ass in my post"??

Riccardo, quality produkts, can't spell worth beans.....

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Great to hear Chris! I'm eager to try the Strong Gel Wheel Cleaner as well as your entire your product line. :)

6. richy

richy Guest

Na, Chris, you just stumbled upon your marketing approach for Riccardo " 2 C's and it kicks your aSS!" Seriously, I will love to try the stronger clay when you get it. No dust collecting under your wheels, eh buddy?? Congrats!!:applause2:

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh about time :fs: :fs: :fs:

I kept :poke: :poke: you to get on this, I've been pushing you for the more aggressive clay oh and the Victoria idea is brilliant :applause: I personaly I'm quite content with Victoria so by all means :giterdone:

Oh you know what I keep forgetting to order from you is the Riccardo clay lube, remind me next time please.

I look forward to the great items Chris, keep up the good work :cheerl:

Oh yea, I too look forward to the wheel gel :thumb: just make sure it's super strong..but safe ;)

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

You don't ask for much, do you? LOL:applause2:

9. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Nice!!! Don't forget about us here in the US... We are some hore happy riccardo clay lovers!!!

10. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

Just when I think I am done buying new products a thread like this comes along!!!

11. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Sounds interesting Chris! Can`t wait to add some of the products in my webshop!

12. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

That's great news Chris. I'm interested in trying out the Carnauba Wax

13. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Damn, more stuff to buy

14. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

I'm getting broke since I joined this forum & now more temptations from Chris

15. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I folded to temptation on the 203 a few weeks ago. nice product. I like it...:thumb:

16. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I've been waiting for this... :)

17. eShine

eShine Guest

This is a public service announcement. The dollar is now at 1.22 Come midnight all prices on eShine will increase 10%... Order now!!! :sorry:

18. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

10% ouch

19. eShine

eShine Guest

It will simply be a direct conversion of the USA prices to reflect the difference in the dollar.

20. eShine

eShine Guest

It has been mentioned by a few that they wish Riccardo Clay was more aggressive. I have been using this clay for a while now and have learned that is it very clay lube dependant. Some clay lubes make the clay very mild. The Riccardo Clay lube we sell is made by the same manufacturer as the Riccardo clay. Over the last few days I have been testing several other clays looking for something more aggressive than the yellow Riccardo. In my experiments I had myself scratching my head because in most cases the Yellow Riccardo was outperforming even medium grade clays. On the tailgate of a white Dodge Dakota I was removing heavy rail dust in two swipes using the Riccardo Yellow. I would like to send our Riccardo Clay Lube to three members (Canadian members :) )who own Riccardo and found it too mild. Once you receive the lube please post your findings here, let me know if it increased the Aggressiveness of the clay compared to the last lube you were using with the clay.