eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

There are no cleaners in #16. Carnauba's can barely be layered anyhow. Meguiars did not stop making the wax, they just stopped selling it in the USA. We are the only place in North America to get it.

2. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

3. eShine

eShine Guest

I remember the first time I used this wax, it was like applying glue... It was impossible to take off! I then realized unlike most paste waxes you have to apply very very thin! So thin that a can will do about 100 vehicles, I still have my original can from when i started selling #16 in 2004 and after over 50 vechicles it is more than half full. Apply thin and it comes off very easily.

4. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

how is durability and beading?

5. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

if I remember correctly, durability is right up there with Collinite 476S

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Meguiars #16 beads very tightly and as mentioned is right up there with 476S. I have had it last most of a Canadian winter dying just toward the end where I applied a second coat.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have both #16 and 476. I will use my hood this weekend to do a little test.

8. BlueZero

BlueZero Birth of a Detailer

Awww man! I still have the 4 tins I got from you last year. Why do I feel like I need to stock up?!?! Plus $15cad for shipping is only $12.70 us.

Just wanted to say I ordered 5 tins from Chris last year and everything made it here perfect. That was the first time I had ordered anything from across the border so I was a bit worried.

If you order 5 tins it comes to $15.22 usd per tin shipped.

9. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

This is a great deal. :thumb:

If I didn't have a full tin of 476 and full bottle of 845 I would be all over this...

10. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Asked lots of question by email. All were replied to.

Ordered on thursday morning. Shipped thursday afternoon. In my room on friday afternoon!!

Best service I have ever seen!:applause2:

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Very happy to hear all these good things. I have not heard this about you yet...:thumb:

12. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Chris, I have placed my order for M16 as well as other goodies.

13. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

This is not a good wax..it's a great wax..its like a sealant..just keeps on ticking....I got 3 tins from Chris 2 years ago even though I had 3 already....I use it on everything from furniture..guns ..cars...fishing rod blanks...you name it...lol...a little goes a long ways when applied thin....

Plus it has a nice look to it.....3 most durable waxes i own are M16..Collinites...Blitz paste wax...all last as long as a good sealant..

Plus its like owning a piece of Detailing History...

AL

14. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Holy Mackerel, joining this site is costly..........LOL

Before joining the site, I have always detailed my car & my wife's using Meg NXT, NXT 2.0, M26 & Meg Clay Bar & that's it.
    Now, since I joined DB about a month ago, I ended up buying Riccardo Clay, Optimum Poli-Seal, Collinite 915, Collinite 845, Danase Paint Sealant, Danase Wet Glaze, Danase Classic Wax, CG 50/50, Pinnacle Signature Series II Wax, ClearKote Moose Carnauba Wax, Meg #16, CG Butter Wet Wax CAR WAX, Victoria Concours Red Carnauba
    I just can't believe how addictive detailing has become. Luckily, my wife is happy about how shine & wet looking her car has become; otheywise, I would be in trouble justifying spending all this money on wax.

15. kenny1775

kenny1775 Jedi Nuba

:devil::devil::devil: Welcome to The Cult Brother RamSus :devil::devil::devil:

16. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

LOL

My wife is happy the detailing supplies have slowed considerably in the last few months. The last one from Eshine was in a box that wouldnt fit through the door :applause2:

17. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Thanks for the sympathy, Brother Kenny..........LOL

Glad to know I'm not alone.

18. eShine

eShine Guest

19. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Thanks for the info Chris.

20. eShine

eShine Guest

This winter while eShine is slow we will be working on expanding the Riccardo line. It is something we have actually been tinkering with for 3+ years but we are now ready to go ahead with it. Hopefully by spring we will have the initial line,

1. Car Wash Soap
    2. Pre-Wax Polish
    3. Carnauba Wax. We are working with Victoria Wax on our own formula. Will sell for $75 CAD for 6oz.
    4. Quick detailer.
    5. Claybar (existing Riccardo Yellow and possible add a more aggressive clay).
    6. Riccardo Clay lube

If we can get the above ready soon enough we will add,
    7. Strong Gel Wheel Cleaner
    8. Tire shine

We are hoping to have products for DB member to try the final versions. We are hoping to make Riccardo another well known quality brand. We will also be working on a Separate Riccardo website to promote the coming line. Lot’s of work ahead in the next few months for us!