eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

When will you have pricing on these items? Thanks

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Yeah, I'm interested to hear what kind of pricing we'll be looking at for this stuff. I'm aware that CG is in Southern Cali but if I can avail taxes and receive free shipping by purchasing from eShine, I'm all for it! :p:

3. kaval

kaval Two Bucket System Washer

What about the gallon of Citrus Wash & Gloss. That stuff is awesome!

4. eShine

eShine Guest

Latest update. We were really counting on Gallons and were eventually hoping to have gallons of most products. We added just a half dozen products in gallons and the shipping charges went up double from the 30 16oz products. Combine that with the lower discounts on gallons we would just break even selling gallons at CG's advertised prices. If a customer placed a $150 order that included gallons we would LOSE on the order (we ship free on orders over $150). Sorry to say but unless our gallon prices are double what CG's charges we can't carry them at all. For now we have all the 16oz products on their way. We almost scrapped the whole CG line due to the gallon failure but decided that 16oz sizes are better than nothing.

5. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

16oz size sounds good to me. Can't wait to try some CG products.

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

If CG is pricey what about Adams

7. eShine

eShine Guest

I am assuming we are talking gallons. As mentioned CG gallons are not pricey but we would have to sell them at a much higher price then CG's does (at LEAST double their prices). We have the entire Optimum line coming in Gallons early next week, Adam's is something I never considered.

eShine is fairly customer directed, we get several requests for a products then decide it will sell. You are the second person to mention Adam's to us in three years, LOL. We are still trying to figure out what we want to do for gallons (lower prices detailers products), optimum will be the first move as we have been special ordering Optimum Gallons for detailers 2 years now.

8. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Adams is more expensive than adams... even though it's the same exact thing, though maybe a little variance in the formula.... but ultimately the same thing... hate that you guys live in Canada and have to go through so much crap to get good products.... just another reason to jump the border and move to the US!!!

9. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

adams is more expensive than adams? Didn't sleep much did we Michael?

10. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

adams has a couple of products i'd like to try, such as their metal polishes

11. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I use to think Adams was the same price a Adams but now I know better. Thanks D2G!

12. Bunky

Bunky Guest

If you want smaller sizes (16 Oz), I would go with Adam's from someone like Phil at DD. You get a lot better customer service.

13. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I HEARD THAT ADAMS WAS THE SAME PRICE AS ADAMS.:lol2:

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Have you received this?

15. eShine

eShine Guest

16. eShine

eShine Guest

I have seen quite a few people using this item. Who makes them and where can we get some?

17. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

OOOOOOOOOHHH!!! Im calling you Monday morning Chris. !!!! Cant wait to add this line to future orders!

18. eShine

eShine Guest

Forgot to mention, stock comes in Monday.

19. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

That's too much to handle, brain is on meltdown now:poke:

20. eShine

eShine Guest

No kidding. CG names are basically a paragraph. It should Look Better when we add pictures.