eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes, it's quite disappointing that the Zymol brushes don't hold up well, I too have been using a Zymol brush just for interior and I've done three vehicles so far and it keeps loosing it's hairs and yes the white plastic is already cracked and well looks like it's falling apart.

I too was under the impression that Zymol would re-modify there wheel brushes but they have been saying this for a wile now, I thought it had been done already :confused:

I'll stick to my Swissvax brushes :thumb:

2. eShine

eShine Guest

Kaval, to be honest I have not heard feedback yet on this brush until now. By the sounds of it replacing it won't help. Lets see if Zymol does come out with a better brush and when they do I will send it as a replacement instead.

3. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I've had the same luck with these brushes; my first one shed all of its bristles and the second and third aren't far behind. I really need to purchase the Swissvax wheel brush.

[​IMG]

4. This is a proven fact.... The build quality of the Swissvax Wheel Brushes surpasses that of the Zymol's by a million points. I went through 2 of them as well. I've had my Swissvax brush for probably 6-8 months with no sign of wear AT ALL!

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Man those Zymol brushes are poorly made.

6. kaval

kaval Two Bucket System Washer

Chris, thanks for letting me know.

The picture posted above is exactly what happened to mine.

7. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

mine cracked too.. bad bad bad..:hmph:

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Swissvax brushes, only Swissvax brushes...forget Zymol...

9. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

It would be nice if eshine carried the swissvax brush, if nothing else from that company

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Zymol brushes are horrible, SV lasts forever!!!

11. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I totally believe this. I'd lost one of my SV brushes. :yikes: When I did find it, it had been in my basement drain (the one that the washing machine drains into) with the bristles down! :gross: I thought for sure I'd have to send it to the afterlife but a 10 minute agitate and soak in 1:1 diluted simple green followed by a flash rinse with just boiled water (I let the water cool for about 2 minutes) and she's good as new! All I gotta do is sand the handle a bit, lol. :thumb:

12. Thrasher

Thrasher Virgin Detailer

Hi Chris, can you do international order, i.e. ship to Indonesia?

I used to order from US online sellers and used USPS for shipping but they don't have Sonus pads & PFW in stocks. I am interested to buy from you if you can....

Thx

13. eShine

eShine Guest

We can but usually try to avoid it as shipments get lost, tracking doesnt work etc. Our last shipment to Indonesia took several months to arrive.

14. eShine

eShine Guest

15. Cyclo

Cyclo Birth of a Detailer

Gee I wonder why?
    [​IMG]

16. Thrasher

Thrasher Virgin Detailer

Strange.... I've never experienced any delay on my shipment nor do my friends. Everytime we buy detailing stuffs from US & UK online sellers, be it liquid or not, it reaches us in 7 days for USPS Express Mail International, max 14 days for USPS Priority Mail International, and max 14 days for Royal Mail International Signed For (UK). :shead:
    We even order buffers like PC & Flex 3401 & 3403 from the US using the above method and always get here in time.

And the tracking numbers always work... from the time of dispatch down to the time of delivery (for USPS Express Mail International that provide tracking number) :thumb:

Which shipping method that you use from Canada (that delayed several months)?

17. Thrasher

Thrasher Virgin Detailer

No Sir, that's not in my country. :no: :no: :no:

This is my city:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't watch too many CNN or Fox News Man... :peace:

18. eShine

eShine Guest

Anyone care to help us build a Chemical Guys top twenty five list? I really need you CG freaks to help me here!

Each person doesnt have to name twently products, you can just name YOUR favorites. The next person can just copy and add to the list!

Just looking for the liquids, no clay, towels or pads. Thanks again!

19. Kron

Kron Two Bucket System Washer

Bare Bones
    Jetseal 109

20. Cyclo

Cyclo Birth of a Detailer

5050 wax
    XXX wax