eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. richy

richy Guest

what % cut did you use for it?

2. kav

kav Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I just recieved my second order form Eshine and I must say Chris is great.. Thank you..

Quick question for those who have used and purchased the Cookie Monster Buffing cloths.

The batch I got in this order is different and seem less plush than the 1st order. Did anyone else notice the change? They are less thick and darker blue. I'm wondering if these are still safe for the paint? Could these be the wrong ones?

3. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

I bet they'll fluff up once they go through the dryer once. They are probably matted from being stacked up! Let us know.

4. eShine

eShine Guest

They should be the exact same towel. Nothing changed as far as we know from our supplier. I personally do not have any old ones laying around to compare but looking at our shelves they are the same thickness we are used to getting.

One thing I have noticed is that we have been ordering larger qty and the stacks are higher! They do seem flat at first and I usually give them a shower room towel whip before I pack em.

5. kav

Thanks for the reply guys.. I will have a look again and maybe post some pictures...

The rest of the order, as per the standard with EShine, is perfect! Thanks again.

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Correct.

7. kav

Had a better look. The cloths is defintely different than the ones from the first order I got, a little less plush and the stiching on the edges is a different color. That being said, with a little fluffing I think they are still going to be perfect for the job.

Thanks again!

8. richy

richy Guest

Interesting post. I use mine for sealant removal. I use a Cobra indigo blue in one hand and follow it with a cookie in the other. I also use it in the same fashion with AW.

9. eShine

eShine Guest

Kav, I found an old Cookie Monster today and you are correct, there is a difference, slight but noticable. I have contacted the manufacturer to see what is going on.

10. eShine

eShine Guest

I have a HP 60 Extractor with the crevice tool and floor wand tool. To say this item is like new is an understatement, it has been used for less than 2 hours. Regular price for this setup is $1800 here in Canada (and we have the best prices!) Yours for $1200 and I will split the shipping. You can buy it privately and not pay tax or you can get it with a receipt and full warranty but taxes must be paid. We mainly bought this unit for the carpets in our house, never got around to doing more than one room and are now converting the house to hardwood. I will also put this unit on our website under the garage sale section in a few days if I get no responce here. For more info on the unit,

eShine Canada: Mytee HP60 Spyder Extractor

11. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

PM sent.....

12. eShine

eShine Guest

Sold......

13. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I actually prefer the shorter nap. Its still fluffy enough but has a bit more bite for removing wax etc.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Really..mmm..interesting :thinking:

15. kav

I did some work on the car today. I still prefer the older cloths, the new ones just don't seem as plush when using them to wipe down the car with some quick detailer.

I tried out some of the stuff from eshine today and I am happy to report that the Poorboy Wheel cleaner is amazing stuff. The EZ wheel brush really makes the wheel cleaning a lot easer - makes me wonder how I did without. The Optseal on the wheels was extremely easy and left them feeling super slick. The Poorboy Bold and Bright tire dressing also finished off the wheels perferct.

Thanks to Chris again!

16. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I wanted to try the Bold and Bright. is it really shiny. I'm a matte finish kind of guy.

17. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Wow, that sold quick! Glad to hear you got rid of it Chris, hehe.

18. Tomy

Tomy Any Rag Vehicle Washer

got my package.. quick shipping! gonna full detail this weekend haha!
    but the dehydrating towel doesn't look promising. gotta give it a shot and see.

thanks chris!

19. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

4:1 for everything, only had a little bit so I stuck with that ratio

20. eShine

eShine Guest

What does a good drying towel "Look" like! LOL Try is then post back, it is our most popular product.