eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Now your talking...but um...got anything bigger then a gallon? :whistle:

2. eShine

eShine Guest

5 gallon. Also 5 gallon concentrate if you really want :)

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh 5 Gallon concentrate sounds good to me :thumb: order up!!!

4. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Does the free shipping include the US as well if so ill be making an order soon.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Yes, we also ship free to the USA.

6. eShine

eShine Guest

7. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh nice, I've been wanting to get my hands on these items :cheerl: :cheerl:

Looks like I need to place another order :thumb:

9. kaval

kaval Two Bucket System Washer

I was just writing an email to ask when you are going to sell this stuff! Sweeeeet, hahaa!

10. kaval

kaval Two Bucket System Washer

^What happened Chris?

11. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

this stuff better than leathermasters?

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Just curious as to what happened Chris. I have always gotten my stuff from you without any problems. Have you looked into just using canada post? They offer overnight, tracking etc as well don't they? Good luck!

13. eShine

eShine Guest

When you ship 30+ packages per day you can weed out bad carriers quickly. Here is our UPS experience.

Saleman visits us on a Friday, makes a bunch of promises. Salesman is on vacation the next week when we start using UPS. Most of the rates he promised were not applied and the software packages were not working correctly. UPS tech support is high school students who actually asked me what httpS is (Instead of http). Missing packages, damaged packages, packages delivered to completely different provinces, tracking not working....the list goes on and on. The 5 weeks we were with UPS I spent over 30 hours on the phone and email trying to solve problems..

14. eShine

eShine Guest

I have never tried Leathermaster. I have been a Lexol user for over a decade and after receiving so many darn emails asking to get Leatherique I finally purchased a sample and was quite impressed with its performance. I find it hard to compare leather products because you usually need a few YEARS to judge if the product is doing it's job. Most customer will base their decisions on subjective items such as smell, application process etc.

15. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Good god,man!! Have you looked into Canada Post? When I have stuff shipped from the US, it is sent USPS and there is never a problem. Just a thought.

16. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Is Keenol a custom eshine product? Didn't see much googling it.

17. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Exactly what does it mean for an APC to be environmentally friendly?

I think I might give it a try on my next order though! (and I'm sure a lot of stuff I already use isn't environmentally friendly,

18. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Will you be getting anymore Zaino stuff? Or was it a one time thing?

19. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: sure is :thumb:

20. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Anymore 1Z stuff on the way?