eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

Yes it is funny! If the company didn't have such a record for sueing the shiat out of companies I would have no problem sending them to the USA by the crateload. LOL

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Well even if I wanted too Chris may not sell them to me anymore becuase he might get in trouble if he sells them to me and then I in return send it to you guys. I'm completely out of Ricardo and hopefully Chris will let me purchase a few for my self but unfortunetly I wont be able to send you guys any...if I could I would but I know what the concequences are and besides I could put Chris (eShine) in a tight spot at the same time...don't want to rat out my "Dealer"

3. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

LOL! that just made me laugh :laughing:

4. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I hear you Nica, just messing with you.

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Nica, I heard you were all out of Ricardo clay. You better stock up. IN A MAJOR WAY!!!

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

;) so what would happen if one was going to order a while bunch of Riccardo clay, flew to SoCal and Texas to visit family...and happened to part with these clay bars along the way?

7. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Sneek, now you are talking, great idea.

8. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I dont know...I think that once Chris sells the product to me, I can do pretty much what I want with it. I am not a business...I am just a person that likes giving gifts...in exchange for gifts :S haha...I wonder if Chris could get in trouble though.

9. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I dont see how since you are not a business, just sending some stuff to friends. No harm, No foul.

10. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I wouldn't think so as long as all the info the "purchaser" gives him doesn't have USA on it. That would mailing addy, addy for cc bill, shipping addy, and could be more. But I would think that once it is out of Chris's hands in Canada it good.

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Let's be honest: how would they ever know about it anyways?

12. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Hi Chris,

Order has been placed :thumb:

Look forward on receiving it :chest:

Oh added this order as well Order ID: 6032

hey look at that 6031 and 6032....no inbetween numbers nice :thumb:

Okay let the countdown begin :woot:

14. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

my god Nica...you're my hero

15. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...just low on some stuff...need to stock up to hybernate for the winter :chest:

Man I thought the winter would let up for details...not a chance :gidiup:

I had to book holidays to fit all the vehicles I'm "supposed" to be detailing...holidays start on December 14 all the way through to January 7 2008...woohoooo :woot: :woot:

Supposedly I'm to have about a dozen of vehicles during these days off..I beter :bat: other wise I'll have no choice but to go snow boarding :dbanana:

16. eShine

eShine Guest

Your skid of claybars will be shipped in the morning. LOL

17. Nica

Nica Banned

wooohooooo...I'll be counting them when they get here :laughing: :laughing: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

That's it, I am moving to canada.. all for some yellow stuff!!!

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Come on over buddy, I got a room for you.....full of clay that is :chest:

20. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Nica must have a source that told him that Ricardo Clay would be the currency of the future and he is hording it all up! Just so he can :p: to everyone when he has all the power!