eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. richy

richy Guest

If you are sending out samples this week..I WANT ONE!!! PLEASE!!!

2. Bimma

Bimma Any Rag Vehicle Washer

wow can't wait for the pic's

3. Bimma

Oh and im planning on buying the 3.5" backing plate with 4" and 5" pads. sounds good?

4. Bimma

Thanks so i should try to get the 7424 instead i guess.

5. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

Either machine will work. If you're comfortable with using the rotary for polishing then you can stick with it, just be aware of what you're doing, watch the edges etc etc...If you can, I'd highly recommend picking up a couple of scrap panels and practicing on those before working on your vehicle.

Based on what I could find online, the bp you've got right now is for 7" or larger pads so I think it's going to be a bit too big for use with the Sonus SFX pads (my SFX pads are 5.75"). Maybe Chris could special order the appropriate size LC flexible backing plate for you? If this is possible, I'd suggest going with the 43-125WH (4 7/8" diameter) if you want to use the Sonus 6" pads.

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Hmm, you are correct! So even 3:1 is quite strong.

7. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Big difference. What you have is known as a rotary polisher/buffer and the 7424 (IE PC, G100 etc.) is a random orbit polisher (also falsely called a DA or dual action polisher). You'll need a backing plate designed to work with the rotary.

Lake Country Buffing Pads, Polishing buffing pads, buffing pads, polishing pads, ccs foam pads, ccs polishing pads

If you scroll down this page you'll see the difference. The PC backing plate threads into the machine were as the rotary backing plate threads onto the machine.

8. Bimma

Hey Guys thanks for all the help, im goin over the budget like crazy:shakehead:

But heres the order i am putting through. Thanks Dust2Glory for putting the list together, and everyone else for their input

257 Menzerna Nano Polish PO106FF (32oz) $52.49 $52.49

277 Menzerna Super Intensive Polish PO83Q (32 oz) $47.24 $47.24

225 Poorboy's Polish w/Sealant $18.85 $18.85

218 Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax (No. 845) $15.74 $15.74

74 5" Flexible Back Plate (DA) $17.84 $17.84

288 Sonus SFX 6" Buffing Pads $6.99 $13.98
    Color sonus: - SFX-1 Yellow - -

Color sonus: - SFX-2 White - -

Color sonus: - SFX-3 Blue - -

163 Tornado Buffing Towel $4.31 $12.93

I was just wondering if i would need 2 of each of the pads, or would i be okay with one.
    Also can any body suggest a pad cleaner that is available locally or from eshine

- Sunny

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I personally would get two of each pad at the very minimum, you won't regret it. As for a pad cleaner, you can probably just grab some Dawn Power Dissolver from your local Target or Wal-Mart or similar.

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Looks good Bimma. Be sure you put that Collinite on super thin. Its a beast if you put it on too thick!!! I did. I thought I had put cement on my car!!

11. Bimma

What order would i apply everything, should i Start with the:

SIP (yellow pad)
    Nano Polish (white)
    Sealent w/ polish (white)
    Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax (blue)

How many coats of collinite should i apply?

cooter did you apply more than one thin layer of collinite, like maybe after 24h

12. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Sounds good... you can actually do Nano and AIO with blue pads along with the collinite... or do the nano with a white pad, then PwS with a blue pad... I wouldn't do two white pads. Collinite doesn't need a long curing time either... maybe 15 mins btwn coats

13. eShine

eShine Guest

We now have bottles and temporary labels. We are also offering the APC at an intro price and DB members are the first to know. In a couple days I will offer the intro pricing on our front page for a limited time. Members who did not receive their free samples last round will now have the final versions on the way!

http://www.eshine.ca/kleenol_apc_32oz-350.php

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

is a gallon available??

15. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

how do I get a free sample?

16. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Im going to have to order 3 bottles if not, GREAT stuff! BTW I just want to make sure I can use this on any wheel finish without causing any damage... correct?

17. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Thanks Chris. I wish I would have got mine. I could have used it tomorrow for an interior job. ;)

PM me when you have something coming my way, please. Congrats on the new product.

18. richy

richy Guest

Can't wait to get some. I too want it in gallon size; how about it Chris?

19. eShine

eShine Guest

Only those who had a free sample on the way and it got lost during transit will get theirs. All else will have to purchase. This product is 100% safe on wheels right out of the bottle.

Also, what do you guys think of the new Logo??

I wanted to get it out ASAP and figured while we were in process of getting fancy labels made up we would not let that hold up the release.

It will be coming in gallon sizes shortly and we have been thinking of also releasing a concentrated version in gallons but will be a bit more costly.

[​IMG]

20. richy

richy Guest

Label looks good..I don't care what container you stick it in, can I get a gallon?