eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. FMJ

FMJ Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hello Eshine,

I did send you a pm regarding my oder for you to put the DB forum discount on.
    Just wondering how will the discount show up on my visa bill?
    and would i get a tracking number too?

thanks

2. eShine

eShine Guest

What you will se is a credit on your VISA for the discount amount. The invoice will show the full amount though. You JUST placed the order so you wont have any tracking but when we ship it Wednesday morning you will get automated tracking.

3. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

i have asked Nica for help on this one

4. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Oh man, good thing. I thought I was banned or something :doh: :banned:

5. Nica

Nica Banned

That's odd...:shead: okay I'll take a look at the following user accounts:

- yukon cornelius
    - Shuskan3
    - joep

if anyone else is having issues please let me know, hopefully I can get it working for you guys kinda odd though :shead:

6. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Don't forget mine Nica, I am having the same issue.

7. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Can't see 'em either.

8. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I cant see the pics either.....

9. Nica

Nica Banned

huh..that many huh :shead: strange :confused:

Still trying something, hopefully it should work :paranoia:

10. SuperBee364

SuperBee364 Birth of a Detailer

Yeah, I don't have permission to see the pics, either.

11. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Just tried it right now... don't have permission.

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Um...sorry to hijack the thread but just to make sure the following members so far cant see any attached photos? Meaning through out the entire forum or just this thread?

Just wondering because I'm trying a few things and I'm hoping it works, other wise I'll have to get Mike (programmer) to help me out.

13. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Just the ones that are attached via the paperclip I think. I can see photos that are linked from other sites.

14. bryansbestwax

OK, here is what I am going to do, I have two extremely nasty cars coming up this week. I will post the engine and wheel details using only Eshine APC. I only have one spray bottle left at a 4:1 ratio. Keep checking and I will likely have them this Friday. Thanks to Chris again for allowing me to trial the stuff, it is great stuff and environmentally friendly

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Ooh nice, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures :cheerl:

16. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I just tried viewing the photos and I get the same error message. Is anyone that couldn't view the pics previously now able to do so?

17. FMJ

FMJ Any Rag Vehicle Washer

hello eshine.
    Just want to let you know i have received the package, packed nicely. Thanks

but i haven't receive any credit back yet? can you give me an update on it?

18. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

Thought I'd let you all know that Chris is a great guy to deal with. I happen to be somewhat local so I had the opportunity to visit him in person and have a chat about various products and techniques. He's a very knowledgeable guy and guided me on my first purchase of a Menzerna product (106ff, having some trouble finishing down soft repaints with a rotary but this worked like a charm). I still haven't had a chance to try out that Victoria Wax but hopefully I'll have a chance to this weekend.

At any rate, two big thumbs up for service and satisfaction :applause:

19. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

I buy tons from Chris.. Super Good to deal with, Excellent shipping and very knowledgable!!

20. bryansbestwax

yup, I too couldn't be happier, he special ordered a few things for me and you can't beat the prices