eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Faber

Faber Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I haven't seen anything? Check PM please.

2. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I will be doing my engine withi t tomorrow, I will post picks if I can figure out how to. Chris I may need your help on this one.

3. richy

richy Guest

How can I either buy some or get a sample?

4. eShine

eShine Guest

Richy, I am working toward getting this on the market very soon, hopefully in nJune. All I need are labels.

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

There is some good news and some bad news.. the bad news is that my bottle exploded in my trunk so i lost most of the apc to my stats text book... the good news is i could salvage the smalest amount. Enough to do a wheel.

I cut it 1 part apc,4 parts water... the stuff worked awsome on rims, cut through the dirt and brake dust. I wish handt broken my bottle, the stuff seemed to work really wel.. it seemed like it was strong enough to cut through the crap on my wheels but didnt have an overly harsh smell or feel.... I liked it alot

and sorry the response is not more detailed.....

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Was your trunk clean?

7. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

it was lol....ohh and ihad some red gatorade spilled on my text book...no joke the apc took most of it out

8. eShine

eShine Guest

Darn, I was really looking forward to Mr.TAW's thought on the APC. I will send more with his 8th Paint Thickness Gauge next week :D

9. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Nothing today either. I guess the post man used it.

10. eShine

eShine Guest

This is why a lot of companies hate sending international orders. I have asked the post to look into these shipments. Just so nobody thinks we did not send them out, here is tracking for the two Texas orders and California order.

CANPAR - Tracking Parcels

shipper number 47505594

Tracking numbers, U000000489401, U000000489501, U000000489601

When the package goes to the USA it gets switched to FedEx. We sent them May 8th. This happens if we use Canada Post/USPS, Canpar, FedEx you name it...every time we send international we cringe! I asked to have the packages traced and hopefully delivered.

11. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

I have no doubts about you sending them. I blame our shoddy parcel services. Thanks again for the opportunity to try your product.

12. eShine

eShine Guest

I am frustrated right now. Calgary's spills in his trunk, and three others don't get theirs! I just sent my courier a nice letter. 4 of the 6 samples we sent out are now MIA! :(

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I used the APC cleaner to day on an engine detail 4:1 dilution... it worked very well!!

Thanks Chris!!

14. richy

richy Guest

Chris..send me some..I'll test it in several ways.

15. Grouse

Grouse DB Forum Supporter

1z is a good product line, but it is mostly an unknown. I use it as a near complete system. It amazes me other detailers have not really tried it out.

Some say they do, but when you question them about it all you get is himmin and hawing.

Because it is such a sleeper product you have to promote it more to sell it. Phil promotes the heck out of his product to get it to move off the shelves.

16. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I should have pics todays for an engine detail with it

17. eShine

eShine Guest

I heard back today from the courier. One package was damaged, the other two missing. They will credit us for the shipping but currently we have more samles to send. We have much more of this APC coming to us and we are just waiting on bottles and legal info. Can't make any promises but we are working on getting this product out as soon as we can.

18. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

what are you going to market it as... and do you have any kind of price point?

19. Shuskan3

Shuskan3 Birth of a Detailer

Keep us posted....

20. adriankeith

adriankeith Birth of a Detailer

Are you still giving samples? I know a few client cars who I'd like to test it on if it's still available. Thanks!