eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL Watch out Chris...you are going to need to get more clay. ^^ :catfight: I think this guy is going to order your stock. My order is going to be tiny. I think I am just getting 10 white sonus pads.

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I have been looking at this product for quite some time..as stated earlier in this thread, Richards father is a chemist and he formulated this product.

Another note is that this stuff should be used ever so sparingly.

keep in mind this is intented for plastic and not rubber.. If used on rubber I have heard accounts of it running off and getting on the paint and being that this is a super durable offering it is a chore to get off paint.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Big Al comes through with a wicked testimonial :headbang:

Thank you for sharing your experiance with it Al...have you used Black Again? How does it compare?

Just wondering that's all.

4. eShine

eShine Guest

We usually do $15 flat rate to the USA on most orders.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Any clay but Auto Magic Clay can not be sold in the USA due to patent laws. Unlike most companies Auto Magic goes after companies who step on their patent. They have made examples of several companies. I don't want any part of that.

6. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

carlos....WOW is in a class of its own...it surpasses Black Again ....and BA is a good product...but WOW is much better....it seems to really add new life to trim and rubber ...

Carlos..what I did was apply the WOW and letit dwell 30 minutes....and then reapplied with out buffing off the first coat...then let dwell again for 30 minutes..then buffed it...it was like magik..gray trim was deep black like the factory look...

Now if the trim is severe...I cleaned it with a magik eraser to get any oxidized plastic off first..careful now since some trim may be painted and the ME may start to remove the paint...the trim has to be solid colored and not painted to use the ME on it....

After cleaning the trim with a ME and a citrus cleaner...i wipe it with clean water to remove any residual cleaner..let dry..then apply the WOW...I used a Megs yellow pad to apply since it gives a nice even coat...

AL

7. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

If we buy it from you ,can we have nica ship it to us?

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

sweet, i need some moe pads. guess i will order them this weekend.
    thanks chris

9. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Nice sales! Hmm Microfiber huh.... :D

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Thank you for your experience on this product. I think I may have found a cure for faded trim without use of dyes :)

11. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

well you have me sold, ill have to jump when it comes to shine :coffee:

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Good point!!!

13. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Come on Nica, do it for the forum members. We will not tell anyone.

14. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Yeah Nica the clay could be our Christmas presents to ourselves and you could be Santa, delivering to all the "good little detailers" in the US!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...well I don't know if I can now...lol...because if you guys wouldn't have said anything I probably could have done it but...now that it's pubacly known that it would have been me that sent it....I think I'd better say no :sorry: I could get in some serious trouble

16. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

You all better delete your posts real quick or else I'm gonna snap.... Clean all evidence

That includes you Senor Nica....

17. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...a bit late now my friend...Chris told me this...if you tell me they are for you that's fine but if you tell me your sending them to the US I can't sell you the clay :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: it's like closing your eyes and eating the cookie and then saying where did my cookie go? hahaha my little girld sometimes does that hahahaha

18. eShine

eShine Guest

There is a reson I didn't reply to this post. Basically Carlos is right. If I know Carlos is buying it to sell in the USA I won't sell to Carlos. However, if Carlos would have ordered a couple dozen clays (not unusual for Carlos) then I would have sent them to him, what he did with it after without my knowledge I can not help.

July 5, 2005 Press Release

April 29, 2005 Press Release

November 1, 2004 Press Release

December 3, 2003 Press Release

June 20, 2002 Press Release

July 25, 2001 Press Release

July 25, 2001 Press Release

March 15, 2000 Press Release

Feb 23, 2000 Press Release

19. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I will not tell, and I am sure everyone else would do the same. Come on Nica, live alittle.

20. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Isn't it funny how it's just stupid clay? It's not like Nica is exporting drugs and weapons from Canada to the US!!!