eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just received the order at the office. Thanks!

Didn't think the box will be that big. Guess it will be pretty hard for me to go on the bus with it after work.

Looking forward to order more :D

2. eShine

eShine Guest

We now have stock of the new Optimum Products. We also have a LIMITED supply of Meguiars M105, I will have it on the webpage later today.

3. JohnyB

JohnyB Birth of a Detailer

Sweeeeeet!

4. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

I'm going to submit a description, having owned the large and the mini. One quick side point, Costco sell these by the bulk load already, I'm assuming you're asking Canadian Tire to carry these?

5. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

is this sale over?

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Yes it is done. Pads are now at $10.99ea. I can still offer good discounts on case qty (24 of each color)

7. m4gician

If eshine carried this at same or cheaper USD pricing I would definitely ask Chris to put me on an automatic reorder contract for my business.

Also, has anyone officially confirmed that World's Best wax and Victoria wax are the same thing?

8. m4gician

Hey Chris,

I'm interested in the new Poorboys Glazes and was wondering if you were going to get them soon?

9. Nica

Nica Banned

One thing I learned about Chris, he will get anything for you, he's like a ginue you ask and he grants....well minus the the money thing :giggle:

10. m4gician

ginue? is that a hybrid between a genie and something that charges money in exchange for reasonable and very possible wishes?

11. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...sorry bad spelling :shakehead: I meant to type genie but I like the way you think :thumb:

12. eShine

eShine Guest

They are on order, I will have them very soon.

13. m4gician

Can't wait! Will be making my final order before I open up again.

14. eShine

eShine Guest

They will be avail Thursday.

15. m4gician

Great! When will you have them on sale in quantities? Or did they sell out so fast today? :D

16. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

If you offer the entire Pro line in tins, I'd be pleased. Want to stock them all but don't have the funds

17. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Chris...Einszett is a great product line....I got a sample of the finish polish last summer from a member and i tried it out..very nice products...I love cockpit premium ..and the glass polish and the rubber products..gummi pflege...its a great product line and over looked ...

great job and getting the line in...

Al

18. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

Carry Cockpit Premium.

It's my favorite product from them. AWESOME product.

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Excellent, some great products there you'll be offering! 1Z has a fantastic line...

20. eShine

eShine Guest

We will be clearing out Einszett next month at 50% off. We have sold a grand total of 2 bottles since we brought the line to eShine!