eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

how old is eshine (the business)

2. eShine

eShine Guest

Remember the first order was supposed to take almost 1 month to get to Hawaii? You then placed the second order and asked about a quicker shipping method. We recalled the first order that was to take 30 days to get to you and shipped both the first order and second order together using a quicker service. The first package is now getting returned to us. If we had shipped them seperate you would still be waiting for the first order ;)

3. eShine

eShine Guest

4 years.

4. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

5. devast8

devast8 New Member

I just ordered a dozen :headbang:

6. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

ok cool, thanks for clearing that up, i didnt know you could request for your package to be returned back to you. :applause2: eshine highly recommended by me again.

7. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your recommendation via PM. I have finally put my order together.

But there were two things which I wanted to add to the order but was not able to.

I have put those in the additional information section of the order.

Thanks.

8. eShine

eShine Guest

Yes, at any time we can call customer service and re-route or Return to Sender. We use this often when a customer enters the wrong address and notices later or we realized we sent the wrong order, forgot an item etc. The first package would have took 28-30 business days and arrive mid March!

9. holden_caulfield04

holden_caulfield04 Virgin Detailer

10. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL i dont even remember writting that, but yes that is correct, no softener....

:S

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The Aborber Blows. Get something that really sucks -The Dehydrater..

pun intended.

:applause2::giggle:

Just kiddin

12. Calogero

Calogero Two Bucket System Washer

You should just give Sneek a gift certificate for promoting eshine in general.

He's always talking about eShine.

13. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I'd buy it in a second with that description!!! That's great Heath.

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

[​IMG]

That is Great!!!

15. distrbd

distrbd New Member

I agree.

16. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

LOL!!!

17. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL I haven't slept in 2 days, but thats a gooder! hahhaha. :coffee:

18. boogiejoe

boogiejoe Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Maybe you should get those cartoon bears that are always having issues with their toilet paper to demo it for you.

19. boogiejoe

boogiejoe Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I want the job!

Introducing the DEHYDRATOR Microfiber waffle weave drying towel. The Dehydrator is a cost effective, efficient and safe method of drying your prize possession. The secrets behind the towel are the microfiber material and the waffle weave pattern. Microfiber is highly absorbent and incredibly gentle on delicate surfaces. The waffle weave pattern allows for more surface area, which increases the absorbance of the towel.
    These towels are made in Korea, with the reputation of the highest quality manufacturing process for microfiber across the globe. These towels use a 70/30 blend and feature a tagless design to eliminate the chance of marring your finish.

Recommended use is to dry your vehicle using a ‘blotting’ action to minimize any trapped dirt particles from getting dragged across the surface of your paint.
    Washing instructions – wash in cold water using a detergent that does not contain any fabric softeners. For best results use – insert your microfiber wash here - Wash with other microfiber towels only. Dry on low heat, again no fabric softeners.

20. Cooter

Cooter Guest

When you care enough to use the very best- The Dehydrator