eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Fminus Wants Pads!!

2. eShine

eShine Guest

It's Sunday for christ sakes! LOL I should shut off my computer but nooooooooo :D

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

ahahhaha Phil you are awesome!

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Paid.....

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:applause::applause2::lol2::lol2:

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Hey that's not what you say when I phone you in the middle of the night...wasup with that hahahaha just teasing :mounty:

7. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

congrats phil anc chris.... and phile we want TONS of pics

8. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

hey eshine, i just placed my order for Sonus pads as well and sent you a pm. Did you get it?

9. eShine

eShine Guest

Order received, I also corrected the colors for you.

10. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

good day eshine..i just placed my order too & pm'd you.. hopefully you get it...

11. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

i 2nd the zymol sponges they are great. feels hard, but once you get it soaked it becaomes very soft.

12. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I should try one out, considering it's only 5 bucks :)

13. Calgarydetail

so chris, whats the word?

any updates?

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Victoria now in stock.

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Hey Chris, I had a Vic wax a while ago, it was brown, it wasnt too good.

Did they replace that with something? Or just discontinued it?

16. eShine

eShine Guest

I am not sure. Their wax is Yellow and red.

17. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

Nice.. I just did a silver IS250 today with 4 coats of concours. Its a great product for the cash

18. Calgarydetail

they had three waxes, concours (red), collectores (yellow) and crusing(brown)

they no longer offer crusing, not sure why.. perhaps its becasue it was not as good as the other two. The red and yellow are greta waxes but as you said the brown was not so muhc

but they no longer offer the brown

19. Piloti

Piloti Virgin Detailer

I think if you identified products at risk for degradation if allowed to freeze, simply package them in a styrofoam insulated package. You have made the case you are protecting the product as best you can.

In addition you might specify certain temperature sensitive products must be shipped priority, overnight, or some other expedited shipping.

:support:

20. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Hey i had a question about my order numbers 6524 and 6434. i received it on Monday and i went to check and everything was in there and i "thought" i had gotten a few extra pads. but today i unpacked the rest of the box to throw away the packing material and saw that my 1st order packing slip was in there as well along with the rest of my first order. How did you mail both orders in the same box? My first order was paid for on Feb. 3 and the 2nd order was paid for on the 18th. Thats 2 weeks time. If i hadn't placed my 2nd order when was the first order going to have been shipped?

Sorry if i seem a little upset, i'm grateful for the great price you are offering the pads for, just wondering why my first order was held onto for soo long.