eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

Thanks! Changed!

2. eShine

eShine Guest

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:D:D:D:D

This is great news. Congrats Chris

4. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

The before and after pics are impressive.

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

congrats chris, i will have to buy som to try in the new year, i need to wait for it to warm up

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I think it was actually his Richard father that created this product for Richard. I believe his father was head of R&D at Max Factor. This product looks unbeatable! I can't find the photo, but Black Wow next to 303 made 303 look dull. Trim actually looks new after this. Excited for Calgary to warm up so I can order some.

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

This stuff looks interesting. I still haven't found my favorite trim protectant yet..

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

This stuff looks great! From the video and what I read you can clean all your trim first, treat with Black Wow, and then wash the vehicle and it will not come off right? If so I will be first in line to buy some Chris!

9. Ronnie

Ronnie Birth of a Detailer

It is very good but pure silicone needs wiped on left to sit and buffed off or it is VERY sticky I like it though and it lasts for ages!!!

10. eShine

eShine Guest

I am just giving you guys advance notice on a killer sale eShine will be having for 12 Days in December. Some samples,

All microfiber 25%-50% off
    Sonus Pads $5.99
    Protect-All Products (QEW) 60% off
    Riccardo Clay and Lube 50% off
    Meguiars #16 $14.99 or $13.99 by the case qty(12)!

Limited quantities but you guys will have first hand crack as the flyer goes out around 8am so from 12am-8am...........get the credit cards ready. The free shipping will not be available for the 12 days.

11. triplet

triplet Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Cool, I was actually just reading about this stuff last night on a UK site. Will have to try it out in the spring. Results are impressive

12. triplet

triplet Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Great News!
    Your killing me! Actually my acct. Oh well will stock up with pads and microfiber for spring.
    :missy:
    Good stuff Chris

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Goodness. That is one damn fine sale! Flat rate shipping?

14. P1et

I've heard good things about this product.

15. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

To bad you can't ship the Riccardo clay to US. Hmmm Sounds like good deals. I'm with Piet how is shipping to US?

16. P1et

Why can we not have Ricardo Clay shipped to the US? Who would check on that anyways?

I think last time shipping was a flat $15, but don't quote me on that...

17. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Riccardo clay is the Erazer like clay so it is not to be sold in US due to the whole clay bs. I don't think Chris will ship it here due to that. Not sure and maybe he will clear this up. Customs would check it, maybe or maybe not, but thats the risk.

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet, when will you have it in. I'd love to give it a go, I've been using Black Again and it works great if this stuff is better then Black Again I'll be very surprised...but I'll put it to the test first....um...Chris can it be added to the order I got with you?

19. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I got a sample from a fellow on Autopia of the Black Wow..I have to say its a great product...best I seen for restoring real faded trim..and the stuff lasts very long even thru washes...its a must have for any faded trim...really brings it back..best part is you treat the faded trim with the BW and bring it back to the New look....and can upkeep it with any good trim product after...and still keeps it looking new...

I did some faded trim on a Honda CRV....2 1/2 months later it came back for winter treatment and the trim looked as good as when I did it...and it was washed weekly by the owner...when I did the car over I just redid the trim with a DG trim product...since it looked so good from the original application of BW...

The trim never went back to the faded look after the Black Wow treatment...it remained the new look,,,stuff is superb ..in fact I went to order it from Richards site and he was out of stock...

To me its a must have product...nothing works and lasts like it....

Chris made a nice choice on carrying this product....A+ product....

Al

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet sale...Riccardo Clay here I come woooohoooo :gidiup: 50% off that's wicked...I'm all out of Riccardo Clay so need to stock up baby :headbang: