eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

Chris

How long are these going to be on sale? I want to try one before I place an order for a dozen or two and don't want to miss the sale!

2. eShine

eShine Guest

They will be on for this month only then the price will go up to at least $8.99 possibly higher.

3. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

i placed my order, but how do you still get these? I sent an email to the Autopia store people and they told me i couldnt get the old Sonus pads anymore.

4. eShine

eShine Guest

I bought these pads directly from Lake Country. When Sonus went to their new style pad Lake Country still had a large reserve of the old style. When ordering our usual 6.5" CCS pads we were asked if we were interested in some old stock of pads that were sitting in the warehouse. We first bought a few hundred then cut a deal to buy the remaining stock. Once these pads are gone they are gone for good. I have not tried the new Sonus pads so I can't compare but I have been using these pads for a while now and I love them.

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

how many pads are in a box?

6. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Any chance of a discount on a bulk order and if so how much would we need to order? i want to snatch some of these up before they are no longer available.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Chris remember to save me some, as per our conversations :whistle:

For the longest time I was looking for these pads and bugged Chris about getting the Sonus pads and finaly he delivered, I agree with Chris these pads are incredable, so dense...I stil haven't had the need to use the cutting pad (I use rotary) but one of these days I know I will and I'm ready for it.

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Hey Nica,

So you use the Metabo/Makita with the 3m backing plate and then these Sonus pads?

9. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: you bet, it's a great combo, the Sonus pads are so thick and with the 3M backing plate it feel even better. The finishing pad is really nice, I just love how thick they are...they work great around edges and specially on vehicles that have lots of curves.

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I get a GREAT deal from CG on those same pads right now, but lets what YOUR best bulk pricing is...

I may have a shipment from canada soon LOL

11. Nica

Nica Banned

If you order a case of each Chris will give you a good deal...so I've been told...:whistle: :giggle: :giggle:

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

It is the same with all cutting pads, the yellow one gets really hot really fast. I don't use cutting pads that much on the rotary, I'd say a good 80% of cars only need the white pad. I love the white sonus 6" pads. They are fantastic.

13. eShine

eShine Guest

To answer a few questions, there are 24 per box. It is hard to cut a much better deal but if you buy in case qty (24) I can go as low as $4.99/pad plus shipping. I will only do this for DB members.

14. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Wow thats VERY doable..... How many cases do you have of each color? Im thinking 2 cases....... :thinking:

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

ok let me get this straight: (comparo to LCC)

Blue - Grey
    White - White
    Yellow - Orange

16. eShine

eShine Guest

I have over 100 cases of each color in total. Your color comparison is correct.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yup that sounds about right FMINUS :thumb:

18. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Dang thats a good deal. :canada: The white ones are worth ordering by the case!

19. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Can you get 4 inch pads too?

20. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

if you can get 4inch pads get ready for an order of 100+ pads!