eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Victoria is wicked, good choice Chris...man eShine is growing :thumb: hope it keeps on growing my friend :applause:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

you need titaniu,..no question, it is one of my fav waxes, and resonably priced. I def think its needed

3. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

You make me wanna nab some Titanium!

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

its a great wax, i used it on most cars up to the pruchase of vintage. I really like this wax. It lasts a long time, beads well. is slick and best of all looks great. it is almost as good as VW concours

5. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

You might want to look-up this thread on detailing world if your thinking about becoming a Zymol agent ( one detailer's lessons learned?)

Detailing World

This is posted as information only

6. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

7. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

How is zymol getting a bad rep? what happened?

8. eShine

eShine Guest

I read that just now. eShine does not do detailing, we just resell.

9. distrbd

distrbd New Member

I think it would be great to have as many popular products as possible ,I would like to see the more affordable DP products starting with Max wax, DP Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo.

10. eShine

eShine Guest

Made several changes but wanted to keep the look the same. The page is wider, new buttons, Red background. Newsletter sign-up, added search feature on main page..just to name a few!

eShine Canada- Canada's Car Care Leader.

11. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I just did a little browsing... My only sugestion is this.

When I click on exterrior products, I don't really want to see 'all products'. I'd like a second menu to chose, Polish or LSP or Tools, or Tires, etc... Give me the ability to drill down one more time.

12. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Looks nice Chris :D

13. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

looks nice ...i no its childish ...but this made me chuckle

Customizable HandJobber Essentials Kit

Price: $24.98

14. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Carlos raves about the Customizable Eshine HandJobber.............:canada:

15. Nica

Nica Banned

hahahaahaha man those handjobbers are quite good...so good I got two hahahahahahaha :lol2:

All joking aside, I like the change on the website Chris. I still think it needs a few more things but so far so good :thumb:

16. eShine

eShine Guest

WOAH! I didnt notice that! I will fix that! There used to be catagories!

17. eShine

eShine Guest

For some reason everytime Carlos orders the Handjobber he also orders a good slick Carnauba... ;)

P.S. I fixed the website problem. Click Exterior care now and there are sub catagories.

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Well it's only fitting doncha know...I mean how can I get a handjobber with out any lubrication :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: oh and still waiting on that Carnauba :006: :006:

19. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

2 handjobbers eh OHHHHhhhh calos you know you left yourself wide open...anyways you should make'em a sticky :lol2:

20. Nica

Nica Banned

yea I know joe, I left the door wide open for that one hahahahahaha...not just the door I left the garage door open too hahahahahaha :lol: