eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. waynvision

waynvision Two Bucket System Washer

Yup, I 'm having the same problem...

2. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Just looked at my PM box and only had one from Atom, Sorry for the late reply but I sent you the code. I will PM you the code waynvision

3. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

waynvision has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

4. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Cookie Monster Buffing towels that is! Any order over $75 (before taxes) gets 3 free Cookie Monster Towels, any Order over $150 (before taxes) gets a 6 pack FREE! Just put the phrase "free cookies" the order comments! You can still combine this with the DB discount code. This is a weekend offer, ends Sunday night Jan 20th.

5. waynvision

Thanks, pm cleared

6. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

I wouldn't. They lint like crazy even when washed properly.

7. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Not sure if you got a bad towel(s) but we have sold over 500,000 over a 8 year period have had only 3-4 customers complaint about linting and we replaced them. Not saying that they didn't lint on you but contacting us rather than Hijacking this thread would have likely worked out better.

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Damn! I really wanted the cookies. Sweet deal though, Chris!

9. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Just to add to my previous comment I am doing some searches online to see if anyone else have any linting problems with these towels. Last I found was from 2010. I will still do a check on our current inventory but I am pretty sure any linting problem is long gone As we use half a dozen new towels everyday in our detail shop and have never had Linting problems.

10. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Look, didn't mean to hijack this thread, guess i'v'e just had bad luck with them.

11. waynvision

Code received. Thanks!

12. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

No problem, feedback is always good positive or negative but not in a promotion thread! LOL I will still go over the towels and check and if we have to modify them we will call them the Boosted Cookie Monster!

13. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

LOL...awesome.

14. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I am with you ken. Free real cookies would be awesome. Is the wife a good baker?

sent using my thumbs, mispelling most words

15. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

They don't call me Cookie Monster for nothin!

16. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

For every order over $75 (before taxes) you get three free Ol School drying towels. All Orders over $150 (before taxes) get 6 free Ol School Drying towels! Just put the phrase "Ol School" in the order comments. This offer is only valid on Jan 25,26,27 2013!

[​IMG]

It seems every time a conversation about drying towels comes up there is someone in the crowd that adds “Remember those yellow towels you used to be able to buy? Those were great!”. I remember! They were cheap drying towels that worked damn great and when you used it for a season, you just threw them out! Many stores such as NAPA, Ford, and GM dealerships used to stock these towels and one day…POOF! They disappeared. As luck may have it while I was cleaning up the garage I found one of these towels in the original packaging with the manufacturers info on it. Thoughts ran through my head “I wonder if these are as good as I remember? I wonder how they stack up against the modern Microfibers?” The results are in, the “Ol School” drying towel is back. These towels are now imported (again) from Korea exclusive to eShine! They are simply the best working synthetic chamois under $10 anywhere!

17. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

This weekend we are offering a free Wellworth Glass cleaner on all orders over $75 and a Free Zymol Clear Auto Bathe for all orders over $150. These offer can be combines with other discounts such as forum discounts, free shipping etc! Simply put the phrase "Free Stuff Weekend" in your order comments to receive the promo. Offer ends Sunday Feb 3rd Midnight.
    [​IMG]
    Premium formula cuts through the toughest dirt, grease and grime with ease. Non-detergent formula will never streak, smear, haze or leave a film when used as directed. Use for a streakproof finish on windows, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome and other hard shiny surfaces.
    [​IMG]
    Clear is a unique combination of pure tallow, pure coconut essence oil conditioners and lemon extracts to gently clean and care for your car.
    Ingredients:
    Contains Spun Tallow Soaps, Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil), Lemon Peel, Pure Lemon Extract, Titanium Dioxide (opacifier).

18. heztai

heztai Virgin Detailer

Can I get the code as well? Looking to buy a few things.

Thanks!!

19. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

You have to have a min post count of 25 to avoid members signing up just for the discount.

20. heztai

heztai Virgin Detailer

I understand Chris.
    I was actually a member since 2011, but I did not realized you guys were giving out discount through here and since I stopped coming on this site, I totally forgot my username and password hence my new account.
    Phil from Detailers Domain should be able to atest to this.
    I've also order from your site before without knowing there is a discount code.
    It would be awesome if you can help out.

Thanks a lot!