eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

F-OFF Deal for week starting Oct 31st.
    50% OFF Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax (No. 845)
    eShine Canada: Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax (No. 845)
    [​IMG]
    This heavy duty liquid wax was originally developed for use by electric power companies for protection against high voltage power failure, fires and explosions. It's primary use is on the finishes of automobiles, trucks, buses and airplanes where durability, high gloss and lasting protection are paramount. An excellent choice for fleet applications and very easy to use--requires minimum rubbing or buffing. Clear coat safe.

2. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

I was looking through your site, and there are a few items I am interested in that would be a better deal than closer places, depending on shipping. I live in the States, is there a way of you getting me a shipping estimate on that 845 to LA, CA Zip 90034? Thanks!

3. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

4. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

F-OFF Deal for week starting Nov 7th
    50% off Wellworth Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner (20oz)
    eShine Canada: Wellworth Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner (20oz)
    [​IMG]
    Of all the glass cleaners we offer Wellworth is at the top of eShine's list!
    Premium formula cuts through the toughest dirt, grease and grime with ease. Non-detergent formula will never streak, smear, haze or leave a film when used as directed. Use for a streakproof finish on windows, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome and other hard shiny surfaces.

5. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Congratulations Chris.
    Hoping to tryout the new line. What are the thoughts of the community of Wolf's Chemicals WF-1NT Wheel Cleaner?

How is the protection that it leaves behind?

6. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

7. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

8. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

9. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

10. 2011LE

2011LE Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Eshine customer service is one of the best out there :). Thanks again Chris.

Bart

11. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

argh. why oh why did i make an order yesterday.

12. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Check it out, many bundles on sale up to 70% off!!!
    [​IMG]

13. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

We have been talking to several members from many forums we sponsor and although they love the F-OFF deal they found it is not worth placing an order if they only want the one item. What we are going to do is stop the F-OFF deal and we have increased the forum discount on orders over $150 to 10% (From 5%). Most said they would prefer the larger general discount.

14. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

We have been talking to several members from many forums we sponsor and although they love the F-OFF deal they found it is not worth placing an order if they only want the one item. What we are going to do is stop the F-OFF deal and we have increased the forum discount on orders over $150 to 10% (From 5%). Most said they would prefer the larger general discount.

15. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Sweet deal!

16. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I love it Chris! (Yes, I'm the guy who was asking why there was a smaller discount on larger orders) I will most likely be placing more orders now :p

17. JoeyV

Hey Chris, I noticed that you have the Riccardo clay at 50% off if we get 6 8oz bars. Is it possible to combine 2 yellow with 4 blue or is it single color only?

18. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

You can combine, just make sure you put your request in your order comments.

19. JoeyV

Awesome! Thanks Chris. :)

20. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Many members often ask "Can we pick products up at eShine?". eShine has had Canada's largest and ONLY storefront featuring premium detailing products since 2009. We stock over 1000 products in our 12,000 sq/ft building on site! Here are a few pics of our showroom and lounge area. Come see us for your detailing needs!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]