eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Anyone getting this week's deal in the GTA, I would like just one bar PM if you are

2. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Crap. After finally getting the samples bottled up I check my inbox and all the PM's are no longer there. Can you guys PM me your address again! Sorry.

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

So I'm guessing I was not one of the first five, I never got an emailing asking for my address. I can't wait for the reviews though!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

4. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

5. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

If you are local come on by! Last year we had over 500 people show up!

[​IMG]

6. hamza7

Nice I would come if I didn't have to race my mom's car at Cayuga (C7 Tour), I might drop by..it'll be fun to see the shop.

7. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

Bouncers? Expecting trouble from crazy Americans?

8. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

[​IMG]

9. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

lols!!!

Ill try and be there, need to pick up some stuff and some advice as well :p

10. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Just got back. thanks for Hot Dogs, Drinks and Samples and for Setting it up Chris. I spent some money and saw Iron-X Soap in action, its really something!!!!

11. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

This years open house was a great success! I was starting to sweat when it was raining up until 10am but once the sun came out so did the people. Again we had over 500 people come through! Gave away over 300 Sausages and 400 hot dogs! There were over $1000 in giveaways and a $400 grand prize. Thanks to all that came out. here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Awesome!!!!

13. hamza7

I'll probably be able to come next year

14. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

I loved the bouncers! Lol. Maybe I'll come next year.

15. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

What's the next deal please :)

16. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

i know i resent my info, whats the status on this stuff?

17. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

We moved building over the last 2 weeks so we are very unorganized right now. I believe the samples were sent out as I no longer see the packages on the shipping table. I will confirm Monday.

18. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

We have been very busy with the move, sorry for the missed deals!
    eShine F-OFF deal of week starting June 13th.
    50% Off SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax (6.76oz)
    eShine Canada: SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax (6.76oz)
    [​IMG]
    Wipe on, wipe off and be WOWed!
    SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax combines the beauty and protective properties of genuine carnauba wax with the durability of silicone ingredients to make one high gloss, highly effective car wax. SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax will make your vehicle look fantastic and, most importantly, it will keep it that way with quality paint protection.
    SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax is made with real carnauba wax, the finest natural protectant known to man. With its high melting point and natural UV resistance, carnauba wax is a natural choice for car wax. Genuine carnauba wax is the only wax found in SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax.
    SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax enhances any color or type of paint, whether it's a conventional clear coat or a scratch-resistant ceramic clear coat. The high level of protection will keep your vehicle looking cleaner with a deep, lasting shine. SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax reduces the adhesion of insects to the paint to keep your vehicle cleaner longer. The silky smooth paint will feel as good as it looks!
    SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax is free of fragrances and contains no artificial filler waxes. Only 100% carnauba is found in every jar! SONAX added silicone components to increase the carnauba's workability and longevity. Therefore, you get all the benefits of a carnauba paste wax but in an easy-to-apply formula. Plus, SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax is hypoallergenic. It can be applied with your bare hands!
    Before applying SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax, prepare the paint with SONAX Premium Class Paint Cleaner. It will remove anything from the paint that could interfere with adhesion or clarity. Once SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax is applied to this clean surface, it will shine more deeply and last longer.
    Use the included foam applicator to apply SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax to one section at a time. This special ergonomic applicator has a unique shape for easier handling and it fits perfectly inside the wax jar. Use the included microfiber towel to gently buff off the wax.

Give your vehicle all the benefits of real carnauba wax in SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Wax.
    6.76 oz. (200 ml.)
    Made in Germany.

19. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Where you moving Chris?

20. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Anybody have any personal opinions of this wax?