eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I have trim on my work van that is pretty sick

2. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

The rocker panels on my wifes Accord needs love badly

3. irontree

irontree Two Bucket System Washer

My mini needs this. I am willing to test.

4. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I'm in for a test! I can test against black wow/pre wow and meguiars trim restorer.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

5. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Pmed you :)

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I love free stuff. Hahahahahah

7. Jordon

Jordon Two Bucket System Washer

I would have replied sooner, for the free sample as it sounds great but all my family's card are basically new and would not need this. Damn makes me wish I had a well weathered car or a pos! :p

8. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

Chris, are you willing to say that it's better than black wow?

9. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

I will be sending out the samples Monday. Thanks guys.

10. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

I would rather send out samples and get unbiased feedback where several people can come to the conclusion.

11. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

thanks for the opportunity chris... got some Adams SVRT and some PERL to put it up against

12. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

Alright, let me know if you need another tester. I could probably have a deathmatch between trim and blackwow :p

13. Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes DB Certified Manufacturer

Has a very nice look to it in the after shot... interested in seeing the feedback.

14. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Thanks Chris look forward to trying it ou

15. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

I want to get F'off right NOW :)

16. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

F-OFF Deal for week starting May 2nd.
    50% OFF Lexol Neatsfoot Leather Dressing (16.9oz)
    http://www.eshine.ca/lexol_neatsfoot_leather_dressing_169oz-3135.php
    [​IMG]
    The Lexol Neatsfoot Leather Dressing dispenses small amounts of Neatsfoot like a moisturizing lotion to hydrate and soften leather seats. Contains a lanolin derivative that moisturizes leather and enhances the performance of the Neatsfoot oil. Collagen and elastin proteins found naturally in leather are nourished, improving the flexibility and durability of the leather. The Lexol Neatsfoot Leather Dressing will not damage or discolor even light-colored leather and is non-toxic and non-irritating. You can apply it with your hands. Requires no special ventilation and is odorless. It simply restores softness and a healthy sheen to leather without a greasy finish. Also, Lexol does not impart a greasy or tacky feel to the surface of the leather. Apply Lexol Neatsfoot after cleaning and before conditioning.
    Features:
    Moisturizing and Nourishing Lotion For Your Leather Seats
    Improving The Flexibility and Durability Of The Leather
    Odorless, Requires No Special Ventilation
    Does Not Impart Greasy Feel To The Surface Of The Leather
    Will Not Damage or Discolor Leather
    Safe Non-Toxic and Non-Irritating
    PRODUCT NOTE: Lexol Neatsfoot Leather Dressing is not recommended for suede or super soft leather.

17. ramprun

ramprun Any Rag Vehicle Washer

good deal but my leather seats are treated. oh well, this will give me time to get to 25 post before next monday. I am excited to find out what will be offered on next monday.

18. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

we want F'off! we want F'off!

19. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

This is the deal everyone has been asking for so I remind that there is a limit of 3!
    F-OFF Deal for week starting May 16th
    50% Off Riccardo Yellow 8oz Clay
    eShine Canada: Riccardo Clay Original Yellow (8oz)
    [​IMG]
    NEW HUGE SIZE, 8oz (240 grams!)
    Riccardo Clay is a premium Mild Claybar that will effectively remove contaminants without harming your paints surface.
    Riccardo Clay is 3 precut flat pieces (Eliminates need to cut and flatten sections off a large bar).
    Riccardo Clay's unique Polyelastic formula sets this clay apart from other clays; It is very flexible and will not crumble! Comes with a Plastic flip top case for storage. Works great with any clay lube!
    See our article of Detailing Clays!
    USA Customers: Due to Patent laws in the USA this product can not be shipped to the USA. If you purchase this product the order will be cancelled and refunded automatically. If you have a Canadian address and the intent is not to redistribute back into the USA the product CAN be shipped and used at your Canadian address.

20. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

YES thank you sir!