eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

any news for when the yellow clay will be back in stock? more importantly the 5 oz package

2. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

In case you did not notice on their site, they have the 8oz size available again.

3. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

thanks. i see it now.

but what i also see is that they bumped the price of the 5oz clay to 7.xx instead of 5.50.

i caught that price increase, b/c at 5.50 u would get 10 oz of clay for 11 bucks which is also the same price for 8oz...2 oz more, they should just keep it at 5.50 for the remainder of the 12 day sale.

4. eShine

eShine Guest

When we ran out of 8oz we created 5oz packs in the smaller tins (Bumped it from 2oz to 5oz!). We kept the price low to encourage people to buy the 5oz. As soon as the 5oz sold out and we got more 8oz in we adjusted the price for 5oz. Anyhow, we don't think we will have any 5oz in before the sale ends.

5. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

hey chris it seems that you sent me 4 tins of blue clay instead of 2 tins or does 1 quantity = 2 tins for the blues
    (5oz/4oz tins)

6. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Umm I seem to got a similar mishap. I ordered 5 8oz packs and got 10... seems like you shipped it out twice :S I'm unsure what to do with it. Is it mine, or is it technically yours?

7. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Chris,
    Who do we PM for the coupon code?

8. eShine

eShine Guest

Can you guys PM me your order numbers? Thanks for the honesty.

9. Tire Shredder

Tire Shredder Jedi Nuba

just stocked up on 8 cookie monsters and some clay :) thanks chris, saved a lot.

10. bobbyt

bobbyt Virgin Detailer

Cookie monsters on sale? :gasp: Did I miss them? can't see them listed

11. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Placed this on Tuesday and was excepting it in 2011. Got it just now. Thanks guys! Always a pleasure ordering with you.

12. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Eshine,

When will you start carrying flat 6.5 inch polishing pads? I like to keep my business in Canada but the CCS pads fall apart to quickly and dont seem to work as well. Thanks!

13. eShine

eShine Guest

Each week eShine will be offering a “Forum Only Freaking Fantastic” deal, (The “F-OFF” Deal!) of the week. Besides your usual forum discounts you will also qualify for the deal by using the same forum discount code when you place the order, the product will discount in the cart during checkout. These deals are forum only and will not be advertised on our site. Each Monday we will add the new product to this thread!
    -No Rain checks
    -No credits for previously placed orders (Price guarantees, sorry we are not Wal-Mart)
    -Limit of 3 on the F-OFF deal per order

For information on our forum discount program please see here,

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/e-shine/19886-eshine-discount-code-detailing-bliss-members.htm

14. eShine

eShine Guest

F-OFF deal of the week (Jan 17th)

Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 (32oz)

50% off​

[​IMG]
    Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is a liquid carnauba wax with a hint of polish to remove light compounding haze and old wax residue. The light polishing agents optimize the gloss by removing build-up and uncovering the brightest, most vibrant paint surface. Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is easy to apply, effortless to clean up, and leaves a lasting layer of high gloss carnauba paint protection.

Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 bridges the gap between the warm carnauba shine and the easier-to-apply liquid sealants. It gives the convenience of a liquid wax and the unbeatable shine of carnauba wax. As an added benefit, a light polish enables the formula to achieve its maximum gloss by removing old wax residue and light surface haze – all in one step!

On Menzerna’s scale of cut, Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 ranks at a 1. The polishing agents have minimal cut and finish without any micro marring or dullness. Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is the perfect one step cleaner wax to maintain a finish you’ve restored with Menzerna polishes or to clean and protect a vehicle that is only mildly oxidized.

Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is simple to apply either by hand or with a polisher. The liquid formula glides on and instantly removes dullness and restores a flawless shine. A layer of carnauba will protect and preserve the stunning finish for 2-3 months, or 6-10 washes.

Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 complements the Menzerna line of polishes. On weathered finishes, use Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 immediately after Menzerna Intensive Polish to remove any light hazing. On like-new finishes, use Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 alone to remove the first signs of oxidation and to protect the paint.

Layer another coat of a non-cleaning carnauba wax on top of Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 if desired. Additional carnauba will only deepen the gloss and reflection.

Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 leaves no white, chalky residue. Use it on all types and colors of paint for a beautiful, high gloss finish.

32 oz. bottle

15. eShine

eShine Guest

After the long wait eShine finally received our shipment of CQuartz products! Link is on our front page!

16. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Ordered! :headbang:

I've been wanting to try this stuff.

17. richy

richy Guest

Who knew being told to F-off was a good thing??? Great idea Chris!!

18. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Sounds coooool!

19. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Great products Chris Congrats!!

20. zliegen

zliegen Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sometime in the future I will be buying Aquartz from you! Stuff sounds fantastic.