eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

wow Chris that is just stunning. That first job man . . . . . . i don't know what else to say but maybe a hack bed liner sprayer LoL.

That might be something to get into out here, might be a way for me to get a shop going. Nice work on your vehicle and the clients vehicle though for sure.

2. nnnnny

nnnnny Virgin Detailer

hello eshine

I hope you guys carry the Grit Guard Pad Washer system

I ordered the Lake Country Pad Washer System from you guys but didn't realize it does not work with DA , I do not have a Rotary

3. rohit29

rohit29 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hi Chirs,

It was great to final meet you and deal with you face to face, thanks for the items that I purchased from you and the suggestion for lunch:):)

Look forward to dealing with you again in the near future, your showroom is awesome!

Cheers,
    Rohit

4. eShine

eShine Guest

5. jason827

jason827 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hi Cris,
    I have just placed an order on some new pads and polishing compounds. Everything in the order I received last time were nicely packed and safely protected. Thanks Cris, please keep it up
    Please apply DB member discount.

6. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

Hi Chris

Just placed an order

How does the DB discount work if i paid via paypal?

Cheers
    Sam

7. eShine

eShine Guest

Yes it does.

8. eShine

eShine Guest

9. eShine

eShine Guest

10. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

wow now that is a nice portable unit

11. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Congrats Chris, some nice products in the Sonax range most notably the Extreme Wheel Cleaner, liguid Tar remover, Extreme Paste wax and Gloss Shampoo (slick but not great in a foam gun in my experience) :thumb:

12. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

That Sonax gloss shampoo used to be all the rage in 2002-2003 on autopia. It came in a container like the liquid wax at that time though, with the neat flip top spout.

13. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Congrats. Interested to see what products people recommend. I honestly haven't been paying much attention to Sonax cause it was hard to find in Canada.

14. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

The Extreme rim cleaner should be top of your list...Try it, you won't be sorry :thumb:

15. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

For the NA it would be the Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner.

Congrats on a solid proven line as Carn stated.

16. eShine

eShine Guest

We have the full line of Aquartz coming to eShine. Look for it within the next week!

17. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Does that include their tools as well? Swirl-Free Mitt

They have some really interesting products for sure.

18. grease

grease Birth of a Detailer

Nice addition along side of Sonax! Any idea when youll have Sonax Wheel cleaner in stock again? The gallon size.

19. eShine

eShine Guest

Sonax is backordered on the 5L Wheel cleaner till mid next month. We are getting samples of the Aquartz Mitt to try first.

20. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Congrats on the new line ... I really like Iron Cut. I haven't used their sealant yet.

I just got more IC and some samples of CleanAir.