eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Congrats! Wish I could make it.

2. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

So are detailing products included in the 'Tent Sale' :p

I kid, I kid!

Dang, a 2 hour drive... Hmm, I'll have to consider

3. Pmach

Pmach Virgin Detailer

Chris I will be there. Will there be any promotions on detailing items at this grand opening?

4. alexd10

alexd10 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

+1. If you happen to be planning a sale on some compounds and the flex 3401, I'm there! Otherwise, it's a 2 hour drive for me. But I'll try to make it regardless.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

There will be a LOT of giveaways, not sample sizes, full sized items. We will also have several sales on many items.

6. Gekko

Gekko Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'll drive down, I wanted to buy some Cookie Monster towels anyway :) (I love those things!)

7. ps3king

ps3king Jedi Nuba

oh wow that looks niice. if only Ottawa wasn't so far away :(

8. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

damn it! Wish i could go. Would be like heaven for me and my girlfriend. It would allow me to shop for detail goodies and allow my girl to check out the shoes as she is a HUGE fan of Roxy

9. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

i am going to try and make it, my gradma is in the hospital in the falls and I shouldgo and see her again
    '

10. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

inder, ill come with... bring Tara too

11. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

WOW that is great Chris! I wish I could be there! heck, If I was in Calgary, I would fly to this one. Perhaps I will have somebody show up for me.

12. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

haha, dude I was thinking the same way, going "If only Gatineau wasn't so far away ... sigh

13. Gekko

Gekko Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Chris -

Was nice to finally meet you today. Thanks for great advice, good deals & hotdogs (stocked up on the Cookie Monster towels for the year :) )

14. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Well I couldnt come :( What were the best deals? Anything worth coming for? and was there a lot of people?

15. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Awesome deal congrads on the new place come down here and I will come

16. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

yea Chris it was really great to meet you... thanks for all the great advice and Hot Dogs...

You guys missed out on some Awesome Deal... Althought i dint buy anything, my GF sure spent some $$... and as for Gekko, jesus $250!!!!!??? plus another $60 for a Buddy lols

17. eShine

eShine Guest

It was a great turnout. We had roughly 500 people throughout the day. For our 1st event it turned out very well. It was well planned and the weather co-operated!Thanks for all who made it and it was great meeting members face to face!

18. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

hey Chris, i completely forgot the ask you the MAIN question... How do you Pick your Monthly Specials? Random?

19. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

wow! 500 people.

There are a lot more detailers/enthusiasts out there than I thought.

Wished I could have made it.

20. eShine

eShine Guest

They are random. We try to not repeat sales and go through most products. BOGOs are a bit different though, only so many things we can BOGO!