eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

Chris, I am also waiting for my member discount. :)
    I ordered more than a month ago, my order # is 17286. I emailed you a couple times and you replied saying you will make sure to apply the member discount, but I have yet to see anything on my CC statement, just wondering if you can follow up on that

Thanks!

2. eShine

eShine Guest

Done! :D

3. alexd10

alexd10 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Chris, just wondering if there are any plans to restock the dodo juice fantastic 4. Looks like it's been out of stock for a week now.

4. Atom Bomb

Atom Bomb Two Bucket System Washer

Received my order super quick!

5. Dr Wax

Dr Wax Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Girl ! Girl ! Girl !

6. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Do a tranny one. My vote is for that.

7. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

do you refund the amount on my CC?

there's still nothing on the CC online statement

8. eShine

eShine Guest

It was done on the 10th,

Comments
    17286 Thu Dec 10 11:07:00 EST 2009 CC_VISA Credit Approved Y:RETURN:12f207d:::NNN 6.70
    Comments

ItemID Description Quantity Price Item Total
    Item Total 0.00

Tax Summary Tax1: 0.00
    Tax2: 0.00
    Tax3: 0.00
    Tax4: 0.00
    Tax5: 0.00
    Tax Total: 0.00

Order Summary SubTotal: 104.72
    Shipping Total: 0.00
    Credit/Refund Issued: 6.70
    Order Total: 98.02
    Credit/Refund Order

9. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

cool thanks!

the transaction was finally posted today

Thanks Chris! :D

10. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

When will shirts be available to order?

As long as it's the gril. I ain't buyin no shirt with a dude on it! :)

11. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

Please disregard this post, eShine. It was intended for a different sponsor. Don't know how this got here.

12. eShine

eShine Guest

We are about to reorder a kazillion Cookie Monster towels and just wanted to get a bit of feedback from you guys. As you know the Cookie monster is different as it has a highly split nap rather than the loop (Like our Tornado) this makes the towel very soft and is great for final buffing or QD's. To make this short are you guys happy with the Cookie Monster? We have had a couple reports about linting which may be mentioned here but the cases were very limited compared to how many we sell. I believe there will never be a towel (or any other product) that pleases 100% of customers but we like to get as close as we can. Please vote on the poll!

13. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

I only got my first cookie monster in the last bogo. Very impressed with it so far. So no changes unless you have features that you could add.
    More colors would be nice for organizational purposes but not a requirement.

14. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I'll need about 50-100 samples to assess. I will then give my review and suggestions for furthering a prototype. If I don't like them. You can have the dirty towels back. I won't even wash them.

KIDDING.

Honestly, I haven't used them yet. I've been meaning to order some. I guess it's pretty pointless I posted here. Adios!

15. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I would like to offer some useful feedback but unfortunately I haven't tried your Cookie Monster's yet Chris.

16. alexd10

alexd10 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I personally like them for removing waxes/lsp, this is the only towel I use for that purpose. So I say it's great the way it is.

17. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

i like version 2 no issues here

18. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I like version 2 as well. No linting issues. Hell, I might have to start selling them! LOL A different colour would be nice as so many towels are light blue.

19. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

I say dont go too dark though, it makes it harder to see trapped dirt.

20. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

Maybe like neon green or orange, but there they are no longer original cookie monsters without blue though