eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

yeh man the girl one ftw. the one with you isnt bad but as said before sex sells lol also i say you ask for a refund from the artist who drew up mr clean's kid

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Have the freckled girl riding the buffer! I'll take 2! Was that inappropriate?

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

haha, yes that was inappropriate....now go for a 10 min timeout!

4. leungly

leungly Virgin Detailer

That makes a lot of sense, hadn't thought about that probably because I think in closed community setting.

5. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

Hello Chris,

I was just wondering how does the discount for eshine orders work?

Should I be seeing something different on my CC statement because for orders over $150 there is free shipping and 5% because last time I checked, there was still only 1 transaction and that number hasn't been discounted yet.

Thanks

6. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Chris, just wondering how come you haven't responded to multiple PMs I've sent. I'm not trying to start something here, but about a month ago I probably sent you a total of 5 PMs regarding an order and I haven't had a response, even when I have requested a read receipt. I know you're busy and all, but I believe I deserve an answer at least. I didn't save the messages, but I'm just wondering if it's only my PMs that you haven't responded to, or other members as well. Sorry for the rant.

Brendan

7. InfamousNic

InfamousNic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I can confirm that emails sent to Chris using the info at eShine dot ca get responded in a timely manner. I am personally very satisfied with their service.

Nic.

8. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

yeah I haven't had a problem with Chris with my previous orders. He's been great about them ,but the last few PMs I've sent him haven't been responded too. It's not like they haven't been read or his PM box is full either.

9. kc1337

I've had the same issue with PMs as well, also requested a read reciept.

10. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

I dont think PMs is the best method of contacting a vendor, while it is a possible method email should always be the best. IF he doesnt have time to respond to business emails then it might be a problem, he might not have all the time to check the forum, but I would think he would make it a priority to at least check his emails.

11. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

I think it would be a good idea to make it a point to answer PMs if you are a sponsor on a site.

12. eShine

eShine Guest

Sorry guys. eMail is the best/quickest way to get a hold of me. I try to get to the forums and answer PM's but i am so swamped with phone calls, emails (100+/day!) and orders. I am trying to come up with a way to answer forum questions daily and trying to come up with an easier way to apply discounts for members. I will go through PM's in the morning and make sure I am caught up on discounts. Also keep in mind discounts do not apply during our 12 days of X-Mas sale.

13. eShine

eShine Guest

Kenneth, the last order you placed was during the 12 day sale. As mentioned we do not apply any further discounts during this sale as we are selling items at and below our costs. The order was discounted $238 from regular price :)

14. kc1337

I must have misread the fine print :p Thanks for clearing everything up!

15. eShine

eShine Guest

When we laid out the discount details for members (on all forums) we totally forgot about our 12 day sale. Those 12 days are the only time we shut off free shipping and all other discounts. Next year we will remember to add those details to our newsletter and also update the different forums we offer discounts to.

16. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

how do we get Member Discount?

17. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

Definitely the girl! Can't imagine who would vote for the guy...not that there's anything wrong with that.

18. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

The Guy, for my girl! LOL

19. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

on your order add under the comments that you are a DB member. email him with your order number to confirm.

20. pakto

pakto Any Rag Vehicle Washer

girl!!