eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Great article!

Thanks!

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

DP pad cleaner is some great stuff, after letting them soak for a bit there is just a layer go old polish and gunk that has come out of the pads. Thanks for some of the tips Chris!

3. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Great article. I've never presoaked my pads before polishing. Only a quick spritz of CG pad conditioner.

4. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Nice article.

I'm with pektel, i've never actually "presoaked" the pads like that before but I usually just hit the pad with a couple of squirts of QD, like 425 or Tropi Care's detail spray.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Just toclarify why I personally soak the pad throughout is mainly to protect the backside of the pad. 95% of pad damage we see are always on the pack of the pad. If using a real soft pad this may not be nessasary but with a white or coarser pad I do this.

6. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Makes sense since they are denser. I'll have to try this out next time i'm polishing.

7. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Thnx Chris, learned something new :)

8. InfamousNic

InfamousNic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I would also add that after analyzing my pad closer, this is exactly what happened to my orange pad. It was completely dry on the back.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Na, there really isn't nothing about Chris' sister, I just do it to tease Chris :giggle:

Chris posted a picture of his sister and she caught my attention that's all :shrug:

10. i3forever

i3forever Virgin Detailer

ah icic
    i am a virgin in this area
    i'll try to catch up fast ^^

11. eShine

eShine Guest

12. TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANA DB Forum Supporter

pads ordered

13. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

those are some legit deals!

14. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

when will you guys get more 845 in stock?

15. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hi there,,,

I want to order at least 10 of each sonus pads...Do you have enough and howmuch would they be roughly in U.S. dollars with shipping to Arlington, Virginia..zip code22206.

Thanks,
    Sean,,,

16. eShine

eShine Guest

We have enough. 30x$2.99=$89.70 plus about $15 shipping.

17. BimmerSean

what is the exchange rate? I am not familiar with the canadian dollar. Sorry..

Sean,,,

18. eShine

eShine Guest

Exchange Rates,

$104.70 CAD=$96.91USD

19. BimmerSean

Thank you,,,

20. BimmerSean

I put a cart together but do I need to create an account first. Also, I just wanted to make sure that you have 10 of each color in case I need to substitute one color for the other. Also, these have the white velcro backing and are about 1.25" to 1.5" thick, correct? Sorry if I can't think of everything at once.

Sean,,,