eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Okay remember our deal :deal:...now :giterdone: :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Man I love these smilies :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:p

EDIT: I think it is
    Orbit Rate without load: 3200-9600 o*pm

3. eShine

eShine Guest

Sold three, 7 left.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

You still have some left really...oooh...lets see how long they last lol.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Being a Canadian only (for the most part) company, not many people buy polishers when it’s snowing outside. LOL. Even my UDM’s and PC’s are collecting dust right now!

6. Nica

Nica Banned

hmmm...that's interesting..them I'm the oposite...I order lots in winter and come summer I'll be set to start using my stash...oh who am I kidding I order all year round baby :cheerl:

7. eShine

eShine Guest

Nobody interested?? :(

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

im broke from chirstmas, i have a feeling it will do better in the new year but this is a damb expenive time... mani hate chirtmas

9. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I really want one... but I'm just broke from buying my Flex and a 3m Sun Gun...

<sigh>

10. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

11. Calgarydetail

the dollar is verty strong, at one point it was 1cdn=1.09XXX us.. to bad its not that good now, but we are almost on par. This hasnet happended since the 70's

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

haha I seem to recall not too long ago...that monopoly money was worth more than that green stuff. :p:p (just hating haha)

Dam I hate American money though, sure if feels nice and it smells better that our canadian stuff...but it is so hard to know what you have giving out. Where as we just look in our wallets and we know what we have without flipping or anything.

13. Calgarydetail

isnt it intersting that the stats is starting to bring some coulr into there bills.....

and how do you know the difrence in smell. pat are you liek cossrads and smell your money?

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL you bet. Money smells pretty good.

ugh stats exam in 21 hours still need to start.

15. Calgarydetail

pat step away from the computer... i have an exam tom at 3 and finnaly started.. im 3/4 done my forumla sheet... then i just need to re-read my notes and im done :D

16. Showroom Shine

Showroom Shine Birth of a Detailer

Just took my Flex out of the box and headed to the garage with the Menzerna. This is one Bad Mother! I may never use a rotory again. If you are thinking of buyiny a buffer, pass on the PC, UDM, Cyclo, any Rotory, and buy a Flex! You will not be sorry!

17. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

haha I will likely take one off your hands when it warms up a bit. My 03 accord has a screw in the tire...so I am going to be poor from buying 2 sets of tires (08 needs winters). I know I could just replace one, but they are 2 seasons old. Still a decent amount of tread though... hmmm instead of replaceing 3 more tires...i could get a flex hahaha

18. Nica

Nica Banned

What's wrong with smelling money...I do it all the time...oh and yea American money does smeel different for some strange reason :confused:

sneek good luck on your exam buddy :thumb:

19. eShine

eShine Guest

So we placed the initial order. Decided to stick with exterior products to test the Swissvax market. We will soon have the following in stock,

Entry Collection Without Wax 1215000

Car Bath shampoo concentrate 250ml 1032000

Quick Finish quick paintwork cleaner, 250 ml 1032910

Cleaner Fluid pre-wax oil, 250 ml 1022000

Cleaner Fluid medium paint cleaner, 250 ml 1022510

Cleaner Fluid strong scratch remover , 250 ml 1022610

Onyx standard wax for all colours, ca. 200 ml 1015010

Saphir premium wax for all paint systems, ca. 200 ml 1015560

Shield with PTFE incl. Paint Rubber set, ca. 200 ml 1015100

Concorso concours wax for all colours, ca. 200 ml 1015200

Scuderia premium wax for Italian paints, ca. 200 ml 1015640

Zuffenhausen™ wax for Porsche paints, ca. 200 ml 1015180

Mystery concours wax, ca. 200 ml 1015500

Cleaner-Fluid applicator silicon-free, white 1091020

Wax foam applicator dual sided (foam / cloth) 1091010

Autobahn wheel wax with non-stick PTFE*, 50 ml 1055010

Divine personal wax 2 x ca. 200 ml 1015990 Hmmm, I wonder who this is for?? Swissvax NA told me they haven’t ever sold a Divine.
    This would mean eShine is the first in North America to sell a Divine and Mr.Nica is the first in North America to have one! :deal:

20. Calgarydetail

wicked chris, this commin year will be more then expensive...

Im excited to try a few of these products, you will have to keep us updated as to when they come in.

and carlos the first divine owner in NW, congrats to both chrs and carlos...