Effin Hairline scratches..how to remove them?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by LAV86, Mar 26, 2011.

  1. LAV86

    LAV86 Two Bucket System Washer

    hi i have a metallic black 2010 bmw 5 series and i always hand wash it but i always have hairline scratches.Is there a polish and pad i can use the my porter cable 7424?
     
  2. kyoshiro

    kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

    errrrrr hit it with some 106FF with green/blue uber pad prob
     
  3. M3ride.

    M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

    After you wash it do you notice more scratches?
     
  4. LAV86

    LAV86 Two Bucket System Washer

    Hi. I always wash the car myself but here in NYC the weather has not been up to par to wash the car yourself so I bring the car to get washed at a hand carwash place and thats how I got all those little ugly effin scratches on my car..
     
  5. kyoshiro

    kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

    yeah.... they aint using quality products and prob running dirt all over with their dirty wash pad!
     
  6. LAV86

    LAV86 Two Bucket System Washer

    I just found out what removes the hairline's. I've used the porter cable orbital,uber green pad in some spots uber orange pad and menzerna SIP and po85rd...removes them so fast only 2 passes with SIP and there gone..
     
  7. M3ride.

    M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

    Great to hear you got rid of them.
     

Share This Page