DurrMaid or Aztec extractor....opinions please....

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by ghost28, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

Click on the "User CP" button, under Miscellaneous on the menu is "Paid Subscriptions". Click there and you ought to be able to get setup for sales.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Sorry I missed this, alamoautodetail I've had to delete your post. Like you have been instructed here if you wish to sell a particular item you no longer use you'll have to click on user CP then under Paid Subscritions just like the others said.

If you have any questions/concerns feel free to contact my self via PM.

3. Showroom Shine

Showroom Shine Birth of a Detailer

I have the Aztec Hot Rod Hot Spotter. It's almost 2 years old. Still runs like new. Tip clogged one me once. Hard water. Greta Machine. Never attempt a interior detail without it. I never put chemicals in the tank,only hot water. I use Folex or DWG Green on the carpets or mats. Agitate, extract. Mats and carpets Look new again. Aztec is my choice!

4. ghost28

ghost28 Birth of a Detailer

thanks guys.....i am definetly going with the Aztec......i am still deciding if it pays to buy the Ebay Deal or just order up a new one from one of the vendors.....i will keep you all posted......

5. Showroom Shine

Showroom Shine Birth of a Detailer

If the one on e bay is new and it's a good price buy it. I would not but a used one unless I could check it out first. It's a costly piece of equipment and I did not want to chance buying a used one, unless you know the seller. Then you could still get a bum deal. Nothing against the seller, but the economy is rough,and the scam artist are very busy trying to get our hard earned cash. Be Careful!

6. ghost28

ghost28 Birth of a Detailer

here is the deal on the one on ebay....i have a coupon that ebay sent me and i can get this one for $551.00 with free shipping.....

eBay sent this message to GEORGE N.YURICK
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear dng623328o,

This unit is made for us by Aztec Products also warratied there are several crevice tools available in varied sizes please feel free to contact me if you have any questions 609-351-4880 thanks matt

- jerseydevil6950 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Item and user details
    Item Title: Portable Heated Carpet Upholstery Cleaner Extractor
    Item Number: 130252925674
    Item URL: Portable Heated Carpet Upholstery Cleaner Extractor - eBay (item 130252925674 end time Dec-04-08 15:04:56 PST)
    End Date: Dec-04-08 15:04:56 PST
    From User: jerseydevil6950 (153)
    98.5% Positive Feedback
    Member since Jul-27-05 in United States
    Activity with jerseydevil6950 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from jerseydevil6950