Dupray Hill Injection Vapor Steam Cleaner

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by detailersdomain, Aug 28, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I'm going to let brent answer that.

I know I keep the pressure in the center. it does drop a little in pressure but I haven't held on to it for minutes at a time I work a small section wipe and continue.

2. stottie

stottie Birth of a Detailer

ok cool hopefully he will chime in. thanks

3. Thanks for the updated review Phil, glad the machines working out well for you.

Hi Brohm,

Please be certain to compare the specs, the Hill Injection has specs that aren't matched by anyone, of course other units out there with lower specs will be less expensive.

As a business expense you'll be able to get your provincial sales tax back from the government on your purchase just like your GST, or for you the HST.

Hi Stottie,

Glad to hear that the steamer was able to help you out. The Green light should come on at around 170 or so and then the temperature will continue to raise and then start to drop until the green light turns off again, essentially this light comes on just to let you know the machine is ready to go and the element clicks off to save energy. The first couple of weeks of use the maximum temperature should in fact be a bit lower as there is usually a manufacturing film on the element that should wear off and maximize the temperature. Let me know if this persists after a couple weeks.

It is certain that with a steam cleaner the pressure will drop a bit with use, if you use it on medium it will stay at a more constant pressure and temperature, the temperature will always fluctuate anywhere form 150-192 (pressure from 89-121psi), This is the nature of a 110V steamer, the great thing about the Hill Injection is it has a smaller boiler then competitors so it's able to reproduce the maximum temperature and pressure very quickly as units with larger boilers have a tendency to take longer to reheat.

Give me a call if you have any more questions and I'll be more then happy to help out.