dsms detailed - My Black Audi A5 winterized...

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

true but the 335 does absolutely destroys the a5 even the s5 in every category esp on a track.. it is as fast as an s5 with 8 more mpg at least.. i LOVE the Look of the a5/s5 though and you cannot go wrong with either..you like speed and handling go with the bmw you like the looks get the audi.. i am more of a driver and i guess that is why you see so many more 335's for the whole package and it's a drivers car with a lower depreciation rate.. the power and the whole package including mpg just cannot be beat esp if you are going to mod.. my car has 400hp and 420ft lb up 100 in each for 2k with a warranty..and i still get 32+ mpg on the highway. still i doo love the looks of the a5 and ever since Porsche has been hedging funds and buying up VW, audi has only gotten better.. they are soooo much better than 10 years ago.. where as BMW's still kicked ass back then.. if you look at the leap audi took it is highly impressive. both great cars..i am just a BMW nut..a crazy enthusiast whose next ride will be another 335 coupe or a 911.. Either way GO GERMANY!!!!!!!!! congrats on the great ride and the awesome detail!!!

and richy wtf..you live on the moon? i can't go out and not see an a5/s5.. i see them all the time..definitely NOT rare in Chicago land and when i was in new york they were all over..still not as many compared to the bme coupe but still..they are hot rides and so people will buy them..and the a5 and 335 are very affordable. the s5 can get up into the 60's easy..hell my 335 was like 62 loaded..but you can get one with premium,sport and cold weather package and idrive for under 48. and the audi is the same and that's a good amount of options. i can see why bmw hasn't lost much during this crisis esp having mini around. vw is right there too.one thing that really pisses me off about audi is i see buttons and parts from vw's in them..same with lambo..i don't want the higher end audi buttons and plastic bits in a 250k lambo. if vw would separate themselves a lil more it would help. when you buy a premium sports car or luxo you don't want bits from a 20k vw. you know? the a5 with it's lines and such really make all that fear go away.. esp with their old electric problems.. it really shows how far audi has come in the last decade.. great cars!!!
    BMW Audi Porsche, Mercedes Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini and many more.. how could anyone argue japan or america is making better cars? damn europe is seriously kicking some ass and they won't stop!!!! i know they have a few good cars but europe is just on a roll and it doesn't look like they are going to stop!!!