dsms detail - If Darth Vadar was an Audi Fanboy...

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Feb 24, 2011.

1. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

The amount of time and effort spent absolutely shows in the finished product. Thanks for all of the pictures.

2. bmw5541

bmw5541 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

As I already mentioned on the other forum, this is a truly outstanding job, and I really enjoyed the write-up. It's easy to post 50/50's and dramatic before and afters of a wrecked car, but to show such a dramatic difference on a brand new car that was covered in protective wrap really shows the quality of your work Dave.

WELL DONE:worship2:

3. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Great attention to detail. Its hard to find good PPF installers, glad you found these guys, great work.

4. Old School1980

Old School1980 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Excellent work Dave, one of your best ones so far. Excelllent photography as well. I think I might pull the trigger on some of that Power Clean...

6. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Outstanding as always Dave !!!

7. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

8. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Superb! Nice Job Dave

9. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Awesome work the color is fantastic

10. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Looks great, I know how much of a PITA they can be to detail, even at dealership standards. You'd be surprised how much stupid shit they can do at the factory. If that plastic wrap isn't removed by a certain date the glue can actually stain the clearcoat. All the barcodes, stickers, wrap drives me freaking nuts.

11. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

There not so bad, the carbon blades are tricky sometimes. What did you use when you worked on one? Oh and no pics? BAN!:p: Post them up Kyle!

12. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

great detail Dave! love reading your write ups

13. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Whoops sorry didn't see this. Well I haven't done one myself (so I sound like a jackass now), because according to my boss he needed it to be perfect, and apparently I can't achieve that with their products..... so him and some other ''detailer'' decided they'd do it to the dealership standards....

I just saw him getting extremely frustrated with the vents and grilles, and by the looks of it they were having trouble finishing down even with a blue pad. Swirl marks over the plastic lights, I was cringing. They come with a lot of glue residue and plastic from the factory. I figured since they spent 4x the time as usual they were a pain to detail. I'm pretty close to telling the Audi (high end cars, A8+) and Porsche that they should contract me a few days a week to have the cars properly done.

They sold the red one that I saw detailed but they have a pretty sweet spider in there now...

Audi of America > Certified pre-owned > Find Your Audi

14. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

that is a dope car ..feeling the color gunmetal..

15. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Dave, Thats Hot.
    Great job. You deserve Ruths Chris now...
    Joe D

16. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Going next week in Edgewater, gonna be a good night!