drying towels, what's your favotire?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by supercharged, Dec 17, 2009.

1. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Thanks for asking. I'm fine on them for now.

2. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

i just got DD blue drying towels and tried them and they work great, im please. need about 2 to dry whole car

3. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I need to buy some drying towels... I just can't get my ubers to absorb water anymore...

4. blacK20

blacK20 Birth of a Detailer

Big Blue III waffle weave. 2 years, no complaints.

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Let them soak in APC. Have you been washing them with your other microfibers?

6. mutmanns

mutmanns DB Forum Supporter

CG Miracle Dryer towels for me. They are a good size and one can do an entire vehicle. Haven't tried too many others as these work fine for me...

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

The FX towels look really similar to the Jeff's Werkstatt ones.

8. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

PakShak or Detailed Image's waffle weaves get my vote

9. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Please dont get the CG California, i have it and i am not very satisfied....just my opinion.

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I have some from the same supplier for testing and they are quite nice

Dude! I could have hooked you up with your order. Now you'll have to order way more stuff to make the shipping worthwhile. LOL

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for all responses, everyone...

I thought my Cobra Guzzlers weren't holding up, but Guzzler lasted me over 1 year with 3 cars...Sonus Der Wunder isn't holding up so well, 6 months now, and I start feeling it...it was excellent when I first got it...time for something different...

sounds like towel to try...I've been hearing that it is an excellent towel...

12. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

I really like the ones e-shine sells. The dehydrator? its so good and they last years. I once bought the big blue towels from proper auto care and they were just garbage. All they ever did was push around water.

13. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

yeah, big blue towel sucks, I have one too.
    I have the mini Dehydrator from Eshine, pretty good too

14. supercharged

just ordered 2 WW 20x40 towels from Showroom FX (tropi-care). Can't beat them for that price!

15. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

16. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

I like the Vroom towels. I want to try the drying towel from Danase

17. supercharged

Let me know how you like it, once you try it.

18. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

I use Pakshak WW n OPT drying towel...different kind for drying...but love them both..been using them for 2years, mostly twice a week...and they are still sucking up water :D

19. scottBT

scottBT Birth of a Detailer

Started out with WW towels but I swapped over to plusher MF towels, I now use cobra xl guzzler towels, great size and absorb water very well.

20. bdspler

bdspler Virgin Detailer

So I have to send back my SHAMWOW !!!!! I guess thats why they cant do it all day!
    BUT I got six! in my order!
    : )