dream cars?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by TheJag, Dec 27, 2008.

1. TheJag

TheJag Birth of a Detailer

psh, supras arent just dyno queens, and they'll spank a corvette around all over the place on most occasions, they're only unreliable if you do something like put a massive retarded turbo on them, otherwise they're great. and i guaruntee that a supra is more reliable that a lambo or ferrari where you have to rebuild the engine every 15k miles for 10 grand. ill take a supra thanks

2. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

I'd take a Corvette or a Viper, but I'll compromise & take this Jaguar XKR-S for now:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. razr007

razr007 Banned

I would say a lamborghini miura sv.

But the new maybach exelero would be great too.

An a bugatti veyron or lamborghini reventon would be nice to have in the garage.

Too many dreams not enough money or garage space L M A O !!!!!!

4. Wendell inc.

Wendell inc. Birth of a Detailer

you and i share dreams. :)

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

For a daily driver I would take an Audi RS6 Avant. Audis 600hp, AWD wagen will tear the ass out of almost anything on the road and it will carry my hockey gear. Cool. For a second car it would be a toss up between one of four Porsches. The 94 Turbo, 96 -98 Turbo, 08 GT3 RS and 08 Turbo Cab. If money was no object, a Mclaren F1 GTR and or Ferrari 288GTO.

6. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

ZR-1 for me! :headbang:

7. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

I would need my dream garage first. I have worked hard to obtain my car dreams one car at a time. But I could not keep them. First for lack of space, and the second was money. But one by one I fulfill my car dreams, only to find another and start the process all over.

8. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Koenigsegg CCXR
    Power output: 1018 Bhp at 7000 rpm (E85 fuel)

9. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

Alright well I'll be the oddball here and go with a 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer and about 100k to build it correctly...

10. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

my point is they are fast but super dogs in real road going situations.. i mean a prius could beat that car to 60 if you had to weight for the turbo's to spool on his supra.. this guy builds parts for toyota's racing teams so i think he can build up a motor too..hell he has a lexus from toyota and has blown over 5 motors in supra's..that is CRAZY!!!!!! his supra's always sounded like a dump truck with a viper gurgle.. he has crazy equipment in his shop..even he said no way in hell as a car you could drive daily.. but damn you spool up the turbo's and your in for the ride of your life..my other point is it's not a reliable daily driver..but many dream cars aren't.. to each his own but damn a supra..i still gotta say i wish i had your taste it wouldn't cost me much!!! and that is a compliment!!! and if your not worried about lag and blown motors then go for it.. the arguement is there because there is boat loads of lag and it is not a daily driver..but one heck of a 1/4 mile demon.. also if you work on motors like you say then it should be fun!!! it's just ferrari lambo bugatti bmw merc porsche and you choose a supra how couldn't one be grossed out a lil. you shouldn't take offense i think it is an honest bewildering on my part.

11. richy

richy Guest

Ya, Doc..+1 on that one!

12. TheJag

I said for a realistic dream car id want the supra, and once again they're only unrealiable if you build up the motor to far beyond what it was intended to do, if you leave it mostly stock then it'll run great for a very long time, i definitely would rather have a Supra over most audis bmws and mercs, i've seen wayyy less supras than ive seen porsche 911s or corvettes or probably even ferraris! (living next to watkins glen has its advantages LOL) my point is, im not talking about some psycho supra, im tlaking about a normal twin turbo one, that will still blow most other cars wayy out of the water, and if i had a crapload of money, sure, id be driving a 288 GTO evo.

13. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I am really not sure. I like the Ariel Atom 2 alot but an original 1970 Z would be pretty nice.

14. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Virgin Detailer

I would love to own a 993 TT
    :worship2:
    [​IMG]

15. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

911 GT2, VF Supercharged 2008 Audi RS4, Ferrari F430 Scuderia (one ill probably have to keep in dreamland...)

16. TheJag

I'd like to add one to my list, RUF porsche of any type other than the Boxster one.

17. DetailnDude

DetailnDude Birth of a Detailer

18. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Lambo Gallardo

It's just damn sexy inside and out

19. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

1923 T-Bucket-
    [​IMG]

1932 Ford Truck-
    [​IMG]

20. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

Lottery win...

Aston Martin DB5 in BRG... inspired by this actual car
    KTR European Motorsports - Racing - 1962 Aston Martin DB4

Caterham Superlight R500 or Ariel Atom
    Caterham Cars - Designed for racing, built for living

Evo 9 RS/Caged/Gutted/Suspension/Tuning/1-seat (quiet time/track monster/moneypit)

Aston DBS to wax and stare at all day long

RUF Yellowbird 930 (but in black)

Husqvarna 300cc 2-stroke

time to play with them, place to keep them, friends to share them with. i'm playing the lotto tomorrow!