Domino's Collection - LSP/Paint Cleaner Heavy!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by domino, Apr 27, 2010.

1. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

those are Lake Country CCS pads

i get them from our local supplier ZAS.com.au

they have rounded pad egde and alot more flexible around body curves than the flat edge non-blue backed CCS pads

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Lusso is a very nice shampoo, and I love it! Take my word for it, Roger, I have 2 black BMWs...Another VERY NICE one is Pinnacle Bodywork shampoo...Both are very slick, suds up nicely, and are very mild=LSP friendly...

3. tfonseca

tfonseca Virgin Detailer

Glasur unopened? How can you live like that :yikes:

4. domino

hahaha i have alot of LSPs i havent gotten around to using yet

im leaving the glasur for our summer when im due for a light correction - i want to test whether it has the same clarity as Concorso did straight after correction

next detail for me will be the BF wet ice process....having my exhaust installed this sat so going to use that as an excuse to take pics with a new LSP :shead:

5. domino

some new goodies thanks to Ken

[​IMG]

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Did that stuff just show up Sam?

7. domino

yep came today

canadapost are worse than italy post hahaha

my dad has been waiting over 2 months already for his glass rear deck lid for his murci, despite paying a premium to have it airmailed

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Next time I'll mail it from the US. The border is only 25 minutes from me and it'll cut delivery time substantially.

9. Sublime

Sublime Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Interesting to hear your thoughts on E-zyme and Vic red giving you better results than SV concorso. I feel the same. I have SV Smaragd and SV Shield and have used SV Concorso and Crystal Rock on numerous occasions. I honestly think that E-zyme stacks up very well against SV Crystal rock. Maybe not in durability, but certainly in finish. I also love the smell of E-zyme. Orange Tic tacs FTW. Have you tried CG Petes 53? Considering the price point I think its awesome stuff.

I think I may have bought MF towels off you when you had Micropak. Silk edged purple ones. I think i still have a couple new in a bag in the garage.

Nice collection of goodies anyway. And Merci rim coffee table is epic!! I thought my Laser TX3 rim one was good. hahaha.

Cheers
    Brett.

10. domino

lol Brett, glad to see another aussie on the forums

yep that would have been me, i was the Micropak distributor in Aus, and ceased trading christmas last year

i havent used the Pete's 53, i tend to just buy the one wax from each manufacturer rather than doubling up (with the exception of collinite where i have all 3) - likewise in buying waxes (or any product) that are simply re-bottled from another brand

since starting this thread, i also scored a great deal on a hardly used tub of Pin Souveran from a fellow member, but have yet to use it. Im also thinking about trying Autogylm HD wax, but for some reason i just cant get it out of my head that it's rebottled P21S

im testing the durability of one coat of Naviwax atm, when that starts to fall away, ill layer the Souveran to test if adds that much talked about wetnees/depth

11. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

Good Lord...... Look at all those LSPs!!

12. domino

a few more items ive bought from various vendors/members over the last month

more to come that haven't landed yet

[​IMG]

13. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Lucky man I wish I had your collection.

14. domino

we all start somewhere Danny, just build it up at your own pace

here's where it all began for me......

my detailing cupboard 3 years ago

[​IMG]

.....and the car that got me started

[​IMG]

15. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

Great collection you have there, makes me want to go out and spend some money. Thanks for sharing!

-Kody-

16. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Thats the first thing I noticed. Great table.

17. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

What's your take on the Blackfire midnight sun wax? Do you put it on after using the Blackfire wet diamond all finish?

18. domino

yeh i tested BF MS on top of WD and it did add some depth to the paint, but did mute refl"ections as well, which is to be expected with most nuba's

it goes on and off very easy, and i like the fact that you can tap the whole wax out of the tub, so you can rub it over a 6" pad and apply by DA

a few more items arrived

suprised the consistency of PB Wheel Sealant is same as CG Wheel Guard and Wheel Wax. Probably the same product, just with differnt colouring and scent

[​IMG]

19. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I got to make a thread up of what I have its a decent collection. Nice 350 by the way but I like the GTR more:)

20. domino

hahaha thats a no brainer

i wish i still had the 350 though, would be cool to have it alongside the GTR