Domino's Collection - LSP/Paint Cleaner Heavy!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by domino, Apr 27, 2010.

1. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

best QD for me is FK425, leaves the finish so slick, as slick as a good quality sealant

2. domino

i gotta eat my words here

i just gave the Migliore QD a go on my black gloss Toshiba laptop - i test my QDs on my laptop and led tv and stereo since they are all gloss black

the Mig QD is definitely the best cleaner i have and also slicker than FK425. I cant even rest my palms on my laptop while typing because they keep slipping off

the smell isnt anything special, more of a mild cleaner odour than anything with fragrance.

I will say though it doesnt flash that quickly, if at all. Some might like that, but i prefer a QD i dont have to keep following up with a dry MF to prevent streaking

i cant wait to try this stuff on paint

3. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

sweeeet collection!

4. nothelle

nothelle Birth of a Detailer

Just when I think enough is enough, Domino... u inspire me and keep my spirit (of collecting) up!

5. domino

i blame the new car this latest haul.... i mean, come on, how am i meant to maintain swirl free solid black paint without a foam gun, or stock piling more lusso oro shampoo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Which is a good LSP if you say Lusso is just ok? Under $75 ideally

7. domino

this weekend im going to layer 2 coats of Lusso over Clearkote RMG/VMG

i'll let you know how it holds up

my best looking waxes so far have been e-zyme and vic red - vic red should fit in your price range

8. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Ok lastly, whats the best glaze you used?

9. domino

best glaze for me is clearkote rmg and vmg mixed together 50/50

both rmg and vmg are excellent glazes - they spread smoothly, dont clog the pad, clean the paint, fill light scratches, remove effortlessly and leave a nice deep look on dark colours..... they work flawlessly when mixed together, so why not have the best of both worlds in one application

latest acquisition....crystal noir 30ml tub out of UK. Stuck a finger in, feels about the same as purple haze and melted pretty quickly, should go on smooth

[​IMG]

10. Gretschem

Gretschem Virgin Detailer

Unreal collection and an amazing car. ex work

11. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

If you own a black car and dont have lusso auto bathe than your an idiot. period.

12. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I'm an idiot then. But why this soap for a black car?

13. domino

lubricity

but more so its the mild coconut smell for me, it just lingers in the air even after you're done washing and going around the car putting the final touches

14. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Just a really slick, very gentle, delicious smelling, pleasant to use shampoo. For gentle washes on black cars that can marr easily this is a fine product. Grated a lot of shampoos are great I just happen to like this one, close second is the zaino Z7

15. domino

adding a couple more LSPs

that black magic is definitely black, maybe even slightly darker than crystal noir

and naviwax smells more toxic than colly.... yes and its HUUUGGEE

[​IMG]

16. bimmer nation

bimmer nation Birth of a Detailer

where do u find those pads i cant seem to find them anywhere?? and how do u like them

17. domino

which pads?

18. bimmer nation

its in the first post i think.

19. domino

i photographed them all together

let me know which one in particular

20. bimmer nation