Does anybody use one of these?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by WashingJosh, Jun 16, 2011.

1. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

2. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

I have 3 of those trays, but not from C/G; they all come with a top that has 3-holes in it so you can put 3 bottles on one side and they wont tip over. I never put bottles in them anyway, instead choose to use them to carry the different kinds of brushes, small tools, etc., I use when I put these carriers on my rolling cart and take it out to the vehicle Im detailing.

These trays are handy cause they can hold all the little stuff you need in one place/s so you dont have to go looking for that one little tool all the time.

MIne are tall enough that they wont fall over unless you put something really tall and heavy on one side.

Use them all the time.
    Dan F

3. Streetlife

Streetlife Birth of a Detailer

I have that same one from Chemical Guys. I use it on every detail, it really comes in handy for me when i'm doing wheels, wells, and chrome exhaust tips.

4. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

Good to hear. I was thinking of getting a couple of them and using one for interior supplies and another for wheel/tire materials.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

5. DJBAILEY

DJBAILEY Birth of a Detailer

I use one for my wheel, tire, wheel well and engine cleaning supplies. Another one for my interior cleaning supplies and one more for my metal polishing supplies. Definately makes for less trips back into the shop because I forgot something when I am prepping the car outside. But you can find these very cheap at Walmart or any of the big hardware stores. I paid like $9 for ones that look way better made than that one. Don't pay shipping for that.

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

never used it but why they have rotary backing plate on DA