DODO Juice Supernatural offical GB

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Wes_R

Wes_R Birth of a Detailer

Hi how are you guys doing. I am also one of the unfortunate people who bought Supernatural from Jim but not part of the GB, I even prepayed on his website. As of June 13th or so it has been 3 months and I have not recieved my order. I have emailed him numerous times and have gotten responses but still no wax. In my last email I stated that by the three month mark would like some sort of proof that my order has been resent or sent and if no proof would like a refund, since then I have gotten no reply. I have not fully vented my frustration but have stayed calm through out the whole ordeal I even sympathized with his personal situation and still do. If you guys could help me out to it would be much appreciated (Nica, JayPlay) because I don't know what else to do, I would really just like to recieve my wax rather then file a paypal complaint because even then I feel with Jims current presonal and business situation he is probably very hard pressed for cash and it would take months before I see a refund from him which I don't really want, I just want my wax. Anyway thank you for any help
    I may get and sorry for the long post.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Wes_R, i fyou provide me with your order number I may be able to help you but you need to provide me this right away.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

First of all a big thank you to Jayplay for helping me out in this matter, he is truly going out of his way to help me and all of us here.

I recieved an e-mail back from Jim, and it sayd the following:

"Hi Carlos

I am sorry you are disappointed.

I have the parcel tracking number in a file at home in my office with all the other post files.

I will get this this evening for you and forward the number to you. – It has been difficult to get home as i have just ************* and things are very difficult for me right now.

If this is not good enough and you are unable to wait till later today or tomorrow (depending on access to computer) then i will issue a full refund now and ask royal mail to stop the parcel should I be able to do so?

Please confirm how you wish me to procede

JIM"

Here is my response:

"Hi Jim,

Thank you for the e-mail, very much appreciated.

I would really appreciate a tracking number Jim, Jay vouches for you and I trust Jay. I can appreciate your circumstance but please understand that I have a bunch of guys a bit annoyed now due to the big delay, perhaps no fault from your end but when you tell me you'll be e-mailing the tracking number by a certain date and I relay that information over to the forum and you don't send it it makes me look bad and it makes you look even worse.

Like I said, I have now told the members that I will be more then happy to refund there money but it seems like they don't want the money they want the product. So if promise me you will get me the tracking number by no later then tomorrow morning I will give you another day. If for what ever reason you don't come through again then yes, I will request the refund.

So if you promise me you can deliver me the tracking numbers by no later then tomorrow I will wait but if you tell me that you unsure if you can deliver then I will have to ask for a refund. So let me know what you'd like to do.

Thank you,"

Again a big thank you to Jayplay for going out of his way to help me out with this matter :hug:

4. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

What vendor was it ordered from? And what is Jim's situation I keep hearing about?

5. Nica

Nica Banned

agentf1, it's up to Jim to share his situation not me, as for the vendor? To be honest I don't really care, I either want a tracking number or the money back!

That's the bottom line. If this post seems a bit rude, it's really not meant to be rude in anyway but my focus at this moment is track the items down or get the money back, nothing else maters to me.

6. Wes_R

Wes_R Birth of a Detailer

My order number is 306. Thank you so much for any effort.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

I will mention your order number to Jim on my on going corespondance with him, I will do my best.

Perhaps you should PM me the folling information as well:

- Your full name
    - If you made payment via Paypal what was the e-mail
    - your full address (FULL)

Sorry I should have been more specific to you my mistake :sorry:

8. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

sorry to hear you aswell have been let down.... perhaps file a complaint with paypal and get your money back and buy from another trader.... I believe Nica posted up his contact numbers so maybe try giving him a call... sorry i cant be of more help but I refuse to step in again as this is Jims mess not mine and his reputation on the line...

either way I hope you get it resolved quickly

9. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

Nica, thanks for the email and glad to see Jim listened to me and contacted you right after our phone call...hopefully should be resolved:thumb:

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Ben from Rubbish Boys help!

11. Rubbish Boy

Rubbish Boy DB Certified Dealer

I will help out any way I can, just not sure what I can do other than sending products.

12. JohnyB

JohnyB Birth of a Detailer

Sounds like a DB field trip to the rubbish boy factory and a stop over at jims house is in order hehehe.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Well here is what I recieved from Jim today:

"Hi Carlos

Have spoken to the local post office today

The parcel is on its way and they have issued me with this tracking number today.

RI 68468002 3 GB

I hope this helps

JIM"

Now, I've sent him a reply saying the following:

"Hi Jim,

Thank you for sending me the tracking number, very much appreciated.

Which parcel company did you use? I need to go on line and track it down. Did you just drop off that package today? "

Now, I have a tracking number but no idea where to go to track it down, meaning was it sent via Fedex, UPS, regular mail????...I'll just start going to the main curior companys, the main ones. Fedex, UPS..um..I don't know what else it out there but any who I'm going to see if I can track this down.

So that's the latest.

Oh, if any of you find a way to track the package down pelase let me know or just post it here.

14. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet, thank you Al :thumb:

16. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

nformation on your item is not yet available. If the International Signed For® item was posted today please note that the majority of items are tracked during the night. Please try again tomorrow.

When was this shipped? I would think we would have tracking info by now unless it was just shipped today.

17. Al-53

your welcome Carlos....glad to help out on this ....I hope it works out for you people....

AL

18. Nica

Nica Banned

agentf1, you really need to start reading what I'm posint here, becuase that's exactly what I asked Jim!!!! Read my post above!!!

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Here is the response I got from Jim from my question:

"Hi carlos

The package has been sent with royal mail international signed for postage

The package was sent over a week ago but due to the delays and problems the post office have reissued the tracking number in order to

Reschedule the parcel so it has priority – they have done this due to the problems we have had

Hope this helps

JIM"

I had more questions and here is how I replied to Jim's e-mail:

"Jim,

Thank you for that information.

So I just tried to track that tracking number you provided me and I couldn't find any information, so the package was sent over a week ago and the post office gave you a new tracking number to reschedule the parcel? Please excuse my ignorance as I honestly don't know much about sending items but if the item has left the UK over a week, where exactly is the package? Again excuse the ignorance but when an item gets rescheduled what does that mean? It got rescheduled wile it was on it's way over to Canada? How does that work? Again sorry for the questions, I'm just not comprehending this situation."

20. Al-53

OK...I work for the post office here in the US...I know we can not change a tracking number here..once sent out its scanned and put in a data base....the number is used incase its lost and can seen where it was last scanned....its scanned at every drop off point like a bulk mail center or a general mail facility and then when it arrives at the local post office that is to deliver it its scanned again..then when delivered its scanned again to show it was delivered...UPS does the same and so do most delivery companies....

I can not see hows its changed mid route...

AL