DODO Juice Supernatural offical GB

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Mar 12, 2008.

1. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

this is from autoperfection? if so they are currently having a lot of problems and are trying to get through it. I have been waiting for a package i ordered from them on my own since March 28 :(

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

The Dodo from DW took less than a week to get on the last GB that was sent to me.

When I bought my Supernatural from Ben, it took 3 days. So something def up! Calgary, call AP up and crack your whip!:mounty:

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Same here

4. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

When I ordered from Ben I got my order in less then a week. Something is diffently not right with this situation.

5. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

What's going on here? Have we gotten to the bottom of this yet?

6. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

so bad news... no update

I have emailed jim and have him looking into it, i will shoot him an other email or two adn see how things are going

sorry everyone, i feel bad for how long nits taking

7. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

ya i email a lot and takes forever to get a response, so i made a thread asking about my order on DW and he responded fast. Still waiting for my order though.

8. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

i ordered 3m backing plate from autoperfection and had to send it back to change fitting after that it never came. no word from them. NAda! zip! nothing. there goes my mula. i have to write jim again! i want my money

9. Macmini

Macmini Any Rag Vehicle Washer

why dont you order it from a different place?
    have you contacted tim at cleanyourcar.co.uk?

10. Strokin04

I wish I would of just ordered the sample size now, instead of the full size. That way I would be out less money and not so pissed. I also emailed Jim two days ago and have yet to hear back. From now on I will only order from Ben (Rubbishboy) because he got my order to me in a weeks time, just as fast as Autogeek. RANT OVER!!!

11. Calgarydetail

I checked with dom (the owner of dodo) he assures me jim has recived it so weknow it was ordered. He said he would look into it for us and see if he can make anyhead way.... if not i will contact paypal about a return of the money

12. Strokin04

I appreciate you looking into this further and hopefully the wax will show up on your doorstep soon.

13. Calgarydetail

Im hopping ir will get here soon, i feel bad that it has not come yet.. but rest asured i will get to the bottom of it.

14. Macmini

Macmini Any Rag Vehicle Washer

SN is such a great wax - you wont be disappointed :)
    easy on, easy off, smells like vintage, very durable with great beading properties!
    have detailed couple of cars with dodo sn on them now and it turns out to be one of my favourite waxes at the moment!

15. tod071

tod071 Birth of a Detailer

Just curious, how did you make the payment to the supplier? If you paid by Paypal, maybe it might be easier to start a claim and get your money back and find another company willing to provide the same deal.

16. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Hey Mac, do u have Divine?

17. Strokin04

I sent the Jim, the guy Calgary ordered the wax from an email and never received a response back. So I am all for getting the money back and looking for another vendor that would be willing to do a group buy or just order from Rubbishboy (Ben). At least when I order from Ben I receive my package in a weeks time and not still waiting months later.

18. tadeo ponce

tadeo ponce Virgin Detailer

who is jim, he is the owner from cleanyourcar or is tim i am confused with the names.

19. Strokin04

Jim is the owner of AutoPerfection.

20. tadeo ponce

tadeo ponce Virgin Detailer

thank you strokin04 the names are similar but i ordered from cyc.