Dodo Juice Products

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Feb 8, 2009.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Would you be stocking the Rubbish Boys OE?

2. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I haven't decided yet. A lot of this just depends on how much interest towards the products.

3. Obsessive Detail

Actually, I don't think I can get OE. I'm pretty sure I can only get the Juiced Edition.

4. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Are you only doing Dodo products or are you able to look into the Snow Foam stuff also in the UK? I''ve been wanting to get ahold of some type of BH Snow Foam for quite some time now...

SN2.0 is a great addition. Most of the stuff before the waxing sounds pretty good too. Another on the buckets though:thumb:

5. Obsessive Detail

Yes, it will only be Dodo products for right now.

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Justin, if you carry RBOE, you'll give us all the more reason to order from you, hehe. :)

7. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

OE isn't available from Dodo. That's something that Ben makes. As far as the buckets go man I'd love to get my hands on two, but like you Musc I can't see myself spending that much on buckets right now.

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

There has to be SOMEONE out there that makes buckets that look like that. My Lowe's bucket isn't all the way see-through, but it's got lines on the sides that make it easy for measuring. However, after two years of use, both buckets have "kicked the bucket" so to speak.

9. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

I have searched and searched and no one has a clear bucket like that commercially in the US. Currently I use a chemical guys bucket for rinse and a basic advanced auto bucket for my wash bucket. The work fine, so the DoDo buckets aren't a necessity, but I just really like them. But I could buy a Makita rotary for what it would cost me to get the buckets here to the US, and when you put the cost in perspective like that, it just seems silly to spend that much on a bucket!

I think if you ordered a large pallet, you could get them in the US then resell them. It seems like there is a lot of interest in them, so maybe someone will do that eventually.

10. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Mabey Carlos is listening...........:cig:

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh I've been trying boys and I don't give up easy ;)

Ben (Rubish Boy is trying to help out) but things take time...just bare with me...when I can get the items the next step is price and it all comes down to money :shrug: