dodo juice offical group buy

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I have another update.. this one is not so big.

Bill sent me a pm saying that the us stuff should get to him today (if everything is ontime) and the canadian stuff should be in his hands on monday (wth, we are a british coloney, we had no tea party, we shold get first dibs )

So i am going to assume (this is me not bill) that it will take a day or two to package and get to the post office... so im going to say it will all be shipped by wenesday......

2. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Hey I could work something out with you. I have 2 Purple Hazes, and a sample size Purple Haze. I'm keeping one of the normal sized ones, and Cooter is getting the other one. I could spare you the sample size for 1/8th of the price plus shipping to you. PM me. I have all of the Dodo in regular size except for the all purpose ones(Hard Candy, and Rain Forest Rub) So if anybody wants to try the sample sizes I got 6 Sample sizes to spare. well 5 if Devast takes the purple haze. The total sampler pack is in the groupbuy, not with the stuff I already have.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

vrwm, if you want to sell an item here you need to upgrade to the appropriate account, click on User CP and then Paid Subscription. Till then your not allowed to sell anything on Detailing Bliss.

4. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Sorry I forgot about that. I'm in school and it completely skipped my mind. I'll upgrade my account as soon as I get home. Sorry:booboo:

5. Nica

Nica Banned

No worries vrwm I'm just trying to be fair to those that have upgraded there account that's all :peace:

6. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Whoo hoo. Obviously this news makes me a happy camper. I so hate waiting for stuff.:applause2:

7. WHIZZER

WHIZZER Any Rag Vehicle Washer

CHaps the US stuff is all packed up and will go to the post office Monday .. still waiting for the Canadian stuff hopefully here Monday/tuesday and i will try and turn around asap !

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

bill you beat me to it, thanks for the update

9. littlemissGTO

Whoo hoo one day closer to being in our hands.

10. WHIZZER

OK it will ship today to the US , Still waiting on the Sample kits for Canada hopefully they will be here this week ....

11. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Thats good news Whizzer. How long is transit time from there to the US? or just the way you shipped will work. I know there are ways of getting here in two days but $$$$$$$. Thanks can't wait.

12. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

So the US package is going to Phil right, than e will figure out shipping and we will go from there right.

13. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I think you are right. Phil as in fminus right?

14. Smith2287

Yep thats who I am talking about.

15. littlemissGTO

I hope shipping from CA isn't too bad for us. Course I think my package will weigh more than most. Phil's lucky he doesn't have to pay shipping twice. LOL

16. WHIZZER

OK chaps its on its way ..... yehhhhh

Been told its 3 days shipping ....... ( and shipping from the UK is a complete mare and very very very expensive !)

So i hope it gets there all ok and that you enjoy it

(Canada stuff im still waiting for the last sample pack and then that will go asap)

17. Smith2287

Thank you for helping us out on this one man!!!

18. WHIZZER

Well i hope its coming to you tommorrow its at the international Hub ......

Canada stuff will ship monday .....

19. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Thanks again Whizzer! Your efforts on this are much appreciated!

20. WHIZZER

Ok it looks like its arrived according to the track and trace