dodo juice offical group buy

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Phil on a side note where did you get the rubbish boys wax from that you used on the white BMW?

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Ben from Rubbish Boys! His shipping was amazing. It look 3-4 days from payment to get it here from the UK :yikes:

3. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

I should have mine in my hands tomorrow. Couldn't be better timing. I'll give my impression and post pics after I get a couple of coats on the car.:applause2:

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Loo kforward to it littlemiss :thumb:

5. littlemissGTO

Got my Dodo this morning. I'll get some pictures posted in the next couple of hours.
    Whizzer, FMINUS, Calgary thanks a bunch for putting this GB together. I'm now penniless, but my car will look great.

6. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Can't wait for pics littlemissGTO.
    Mine would have been here but the dumb post person didn't leave it. Probrably b/c of the insurance. Oh well will have it tomorrow.

7. marlcoke

marlcoke Birth of a Detailer

received mine today, thank you everyone :)

8. littlemissGTO

After dinner. Let me just say this: WOW.:headbang:

9. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Received my stuff as well just before I left for work. Opened the box to look at it was all the time I had.

Thanks to all that had a hand in this.
    Great Job!

10. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ok canadian guys... i got the stuff in today, so let me know if you still want me to hold it, or if you wnt me to ship it.

And thanks bill, everything was great and in order..ohh and thanks for those little extra ;)

11. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

If hanging on to mine for a couple more weeks till Im done work for the year isnt an issue, you might as well just keep mine.

12. Calgarydetail

I can hold it as long as needed, its no biggie. its in a safe place out of the way. Just let me know when you need it and how you want to get it and it wil be in your hands.. but for now I can hold it :D

13. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Just got my dodo. My blue velvet cap came cracked, How should I cover it?

14. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Can you get some epoxy and cover the crack up?

15. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

It cracked into like 4 pieces.

16. Calgarydetail

I would say to throw it in a zip lock bag.. try to get as much air out as possible... but a tighley sealed ziplock should do the trick

17. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

should we claim insurance? :)

18. jfsully

jfsully Virgin Detailer

Vrwm :

Mine was broken also....be careful....I removed mine to another container and used it this morning....I scratched the F%$K out of my clearcoat. The little shards that you can barely feel imbedded in the foam as I applied the wax.....

19. littlemissGTO

Oh noes.

20. Calgarydetail

ok quick update, I just got a pm from Jim. He had some family stuff come up. I dont feel confertable posting what howver it def. had to come frist. So the stuff ahs arrived and should be shipped out this week.... so its getting close.

I will update as I am updated