Divine Detail - F 350 & F 550

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Divine Detail, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea give it a try and let me know what you think :thumb:

2. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Will do:thumb:

3. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Ok..here is my input on the AW wipe down...I use to do it my self till I talked to Jerry the chemist..he said to use the fast Clean and shine if you encounter any problems removing 105..it will give the same visual effects...the polymers in the AW can keep the polymers in the 105 in a longer cure stage...and lengthen the crosslinking...105 is easy to remove as it is..I would let it set up for at least 12 hours before doing a AW wipe...

105 really changes over nite....gets slicker and wetter looking as it cures....

And yes Carlos..dirt does not adhere to DG sealants...a light foaming or just plain water will get it clean..I love after a rain my truck looks like I just washed it....

also during pollen season..my truck will be yellow with pollen..as soon as I drive off the pollen blows off

AL

4. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Very nice job guys! Thats some big trucks. Most be a bitch polishing the roofs!

5. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

alot of work there guys...great job

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you pirex, yes the roof was a paint to do because we had to stretch to reach but Mike and I split the entire truck in half...one guy on one side and the other guy on the other side, it worked quite well :thumb: Glad I got my wiping boy hahahahahahaha

Thank you Jayplay, glad you enjoyed it buddy :peace:

7. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

wow Carlos.. you like big toys... excellent...

8. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

WOW guys very impressive! I love to see your and Wolfpackers write ups! I really appreciate the time you take to show your process! Very impressive work!!!!!

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea the bigger they are the better they look :thumb: glad you enjoyed the detail :applause2:

Thank you Tonya, glad you enjoyed it thank you for the kind words :thumb: