Divine Detail - BMW 335i

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Divine Detail, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

The owner of this vehicle is very, very meticulous and the vehicle was in to get repaired as it was in an accident. Maranello contacted us to detail the interior only, as the passenger side of this vehicle required some wet sanding and polishing, polishing that only the shop can do as it received brand new panels and fresh new paint. Well on with the show, the vehicle:

BMW 335i

Now keeping in mind that this is just an interior it was quite the interior and we had our work cut out for us, what we were up against:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well first thing was to remove all floor mats. Then the entire vehicle was given a thorough vacuum:
    [​IMG]

Once the entire vehicle had received a good vacuum it was time to start giving the vehicle a thorough wipe down, to wipe down the vehicle Zymol Clear diluted with hot water was used:
    [​IMG]

All vents were done with a Swissvax brush:
    [​IMG]

Once the wipe down was done it was time to extract the entire vehicle:
    [​IMG]

The floor mats were also extracted:
    [​IMG]

Now it was time to take care of all the leather in this vehicle, for this Lexol PH Leather Cleaner was used:
    [​IMG]
    Once the leather had been thoroughly cleansed it was time to dress the leather, for this Zymol Treat was used:
    [​IMG]

Wile treat was left on all the leather panels it was time to dress all the vinyl in this vehicle, for this Zymol Vinyl was used:
    [​IMG]

Now for the end results:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quite a short detail but this particular interior detail took over 8hrs combined, the end results were very satisfied and most importantly Maranello was very pleased with the end result.

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Great job!
    Thats my favorite interior!! LEMON!!!
    Wait.... My favorite is Cinnamon... :(

Who wears a sweater while detailing? LOL thats almost as bad as me wearing me suit!

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL FMINUS

Great work as usual.

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

that would be me and it was cold... the sweaters an old one.. i wouldnt wear a new on detailing...

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

What an interior. My uncle had a lemon-interior 3-series and he vowed he'd NEVER get it again because it was ALWAYS looking dingy!!!

6. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

I look forward to your next detail even more...lol. :applause2:

7. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Nice Job. I hate white interiors especially carpet. White carpet should be against the law. My wife has an off white interior in her E500. I at least put in black floor mats.

8. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Very nice job! Beautiful interior

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you for the kind replies guys and girls :D vehicle sure turned out nice but boy that interior was something else...it looked great when we were done with it but that is one high maintenance interior..it's like having a black colour vehicle...maybe even worse...but it sure looked gorgeous when it was done.

It was a short detail to post...not used to posting short details hahaha but it sure didn't feel short wile we were doing it lol.

I'm just glad it turned out quite nice.

10. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Great job on the interior!:headbang:

11. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Awesome interior job :D it looks so nice

12. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

I unfortunately had to miss out on this detail, but wow did the boys ever do a good job!!! I speak for them both when i say thanks very much for the kind comments!

13. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Great results on that interior:applause:

14. richy

richy Guest

Great job boys! I'll bet Maranello will become a very good source of income for you guys. I particularly like this shot...what lens/f-stop were used? I'm assuming it was shot with Carlos' new camera.
    [​IMG]

15. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

what kind of extractor do you guys have? thanks

16. Nica

Nica Banned

richy - yes that with my XTi Rebel that I purchased I honestly can't remember the f-stop but the lense is just the kit lense that it came with. I got the picture at hom eI can get you the specs as to how I took it and all for you.

MrPolished&Waxed - the extractor we are using is the Mytee HP-60, works great.

17. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great work guys!