Divine Detail - 2008 Range Rover (heavy pictures)

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Divine Detail, Mar 13, 2008.

1. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Awesome write-up and detail too!.........:worship:

2. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I got one picture of it from the show...

[​IMG]

More (and slightly bigger) pictures from the show here:
    Gallery

3. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Excellant write up and detail. Looks like a nice paint job with little orange peal.

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

That's an outstanding work! You really show detailed perfection! Love lots of pics!!!
    Did you say supercharged???

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh thank you for the posting the picture, I'm heading to the car show tomorrow I can't wait to see it. A few co-workers were there today and said that the Range Rover stands out from the other vehicles but that it's easy for peole to touch and finger prints all over the place. I was told that there was another vehicle, a green..um..not sure what it was but according to my coworkers they felt it compared to the Range Rover we detailed...I can't wait to head down tomorrow :woo:

The reflection on the picture looks good but I wonder how it will look in real life...mmm...:thinking: I wonder how the rims look..:thinking: darn it is it Sunday yet :wall:

:nod: yup supercharged, this vehicle has power :druling:

6. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Hopefully you guys get to detail the new GTR :)

7. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Man amazing turn around...Thanks for sharing.....:applause:

8. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Very very good work there, what a amazing SUV. I loved your write up even more, very well organized and lots of pictures!!!!!!:applause2::applause2:

9. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

Thanks for posting up that picture of the vehicle!!I was in there on Friday night, and the car definatly looked great. Unfortunate that people were able to get so close and felt the need to paw the vehicle...or lean over it smacking it with their zippers :shakehead:
    Thanks very much, yepp: SUPERCHARGED!

Ahhhh that'd be a fun vehicle to detail. It had a HUGE crowd around it at the show

Thanks very much!!

Glad to hear you enjoy it, and thanks for the kind comments. We take a lot of pride in these writeups, and we're glad to hear you guys enjoy them!

10. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

nice work guys!