Divine Detail - 2008 Infinity G37S

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Divine Detail, May 4, 2008.

1. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

This vehicle is brand new:

2008 Infinity G37S

Customer wanted the vehicle to be protected and requested a sealant, the vehicle was inspected and soon this vehicle will be booked for a Ambassador Detail. Well here is the vehicle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The vehicle is only a few days old and it needed that Divine touch :thumb:

First up, the wheel wells received a healthy coat of P21S Total Auto Wash:
    [​IMG]

The rims received P21S Gel
    [​IMG]

Tires received a healthy coat of ARO.

Now it was time to agitate the wheel wells, for this the long handle brushes are normaly used but this vehicle barely had room for a human hand to fit let alone the a long handle brush, so scrubbing the wheel wells had to be done by hand:
    [​IMG]

For the inside of the rims the EZ brush was used:
    [​IMG]
    Followed up with a Swissvax brush.

Tires received a good scrub with a Meg’s tire brush:
    [​IMG]

Here is how all that scrubbing looks like at the end:
    [​IMG]

Now to rinse:
    [​IMG]

This process was done to the rest of the rims, tires and wheel wells. Once all the rims, tires and wheel wells were agitated to satisfaction it was time to give the rest of the vehicle a good wash. For this the two bucket method is used with a Zymol sonpe and for shampoo Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo was used:
    [​IMG]

Let the washing begin:
    [​IMG]

Vehicle was not clayed, this will be done within a few weeks so the vehicle was first air dried with the help of an air compressor after removing as much water as possible the left over was then dried with a waffle weaved micro fiber towel:
    [​IMG]

Now it was time to protect the vehicle, first Klasse All-In-One followed up with Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze:
    [​IMG]

First up Klasse All-In-One applied with a Polishing Pall with a white Lake Country pad:
    [​IMG]

Now it was time to apply Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze once again with a Polishing Pall with a white Lake Country pad:
    [​IMG]

All of this was removed with several Cookie Monsters. Tires were dressed with Zymol Tyre and windows were finished off with Stoner and a window micro fiber towel.

Now for the end result:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well this concludes this detail, a bit on the short side but it was well enjoyed, this vehicle has incredible curves and great style. Look forward to doing the Ambassador Detail to this vehicle.

Hope you enjoy.

2. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

very nice. what does the ambassador detail consist of?

3. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Very nice job, I can't wait to see you give it a full work up. That is a nice looking car!!!!

4. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Great write up, nice job!

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Glad you enjoyed it LanceM, a good example of an Ambassador Detail done by Divine is this:
    http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f46/divine-detail-2005-nissan-altima-3288.html

Oh I'm looking forward on giving this vehicle the full treatment, it's got incredable curves and the interior is well laid out too. I'll be seeing this one very soon :cheerl:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed :peace:

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

very nice detail/write up as always! What program do you use to put the border around the pics?

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Glad you enjoyed it FMINUS :chest: As for the program, I've been using Photoshop to add the borders and the copy right text on the images. Photoshop has many, many, many features but slowly I'm learning how to use it...I just use it for what I need, very good program. If you decide on it I can send you the link where I learned how to do the border effect that I use, it's quite nice gives the images that nice finish but that's just me :peace:

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Sure is a nice detail, now it looks better then new!

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you for the compliment supercharged but Klasse did a great job and providing the bling on the vehicle but the vehicle came with a few bufer marks...um..corection, lots of buffer marks. I pointed them out to the owner and he even noticed them and asked where they came from I told him they came from the dealership..any who, I'll be seeing this car very soon and I can't wait...then I'll leave it better then new :thumb:

Oh on a side note Klasse is quite the product, left a really nice gloss, it was quite impresive. I'll be using this product more and more :thumb: one draw back on it, well that I saw is that it's a pain to remove :shakehead:

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I know it's a pain to remove. try using a small travel size sprits bottle. Spray it on, and wipe it right off...

11. Nica

Nica Banned

I can see why some people like Klasse though, left a really nice gloss to the vehicle, wife was impresed by it. But the removal was brutal, what I did was used a damp cookie monster that helped but still a bit of a paint. I was also told to leave it for several hours if possible over night and it will remove easier...I'll have to try both suggestions, thank you for sharing :thumb:

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Another fantastic one!!!

13. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

Carlos... nice write up... very detail and picture size is perfect... awesome bro!!!... can you pm me which software you use to make the frames on those pics and the trademarks on pics... thanks bro!!!

14. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

nice work Guys

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Glad you enjoyed it :thumb:

Thank you for the feed back, very much appreciated. As to the program for the images, I use Photoshop and I'm no expert on it I just know enough to put that nice border and the copy right text...most of the stuff I know about Photoshop I've learned by using google, here is a site I found that walks you through the adding that soft edge around the images:
    Tutorial - How to Design Feathered Edges in Photoshop

Glad you enjoyed it :chest:

16. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

so you're Divine Detail? Got it;)

17. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

haha he's part of divine detail, yepp!