DirtyWeRX's Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by DirtyWeRX, May 5, 2011.

1. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

killing it Seth,

need updated photos of the collection with everything organized.

heard good things about the auto body wash and AJT (acrylic jett trigger), but kinda pricey eh?

2. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Alex!

Ill have to post that pic up for sure! Its changed a little, but still rocking only 3 shelving units. Its been too darn hot to clean up and organize the garage lately. I wish mine was climate controlled.

i didnt think the price was too bad $14.95 US, but once I try it out, i'll know if it was worth it

3. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

I don't think werkstat is super expensive...I actually like their shampoo and quick wash. I've used acrylic gloss,quick wash, auto wash, AJT, and acrylic prime thanks to Ken! For the price you pay for them the products work as described and if I was doing it as a business i'd have no problem using that for a detail.

In my experience, the shampoo is a decent maintenance shampoo. The directions says 1oz/Gal but I've still had good results with 1oz/2Gal water. The quick wash is a good drying aid if you choose, or it's also a damn good bird dropping remover. Acrylic gloss is a pretty decent maintenance QD while offering a slight protection benefit (though I only surmise a day or two of light protection, and this is when I tried it as a stand alone LSP just to see what I could get out of it) AJT goes on super easily and durability i've experienced a solid two months but at that point I was always itching to put on the newest SV wax i've acquired at that time so I always stripped it off !

4. DirtyWeRX

Got some more goodies this past week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Warning, cell phone pic:
    [​IMG]

and my new camera:
    [​IMG]

5. boredstudent3

sickening, Seth...lol :worship2:

is that Ultima's new rinseless wash or waterless wash? i read something about it...UWW?

let me know your thoughts on CG Honeydew (this is going to be posted on your wash soap thread, correct? lol), CG Glossworkz, CG MF Wash

going to be finishing my MicroRestore soon so this is the only other MF wash that i'm considering.

with regards to Meg's RFE Wash, I believe Richard Wright used it to mix up a polish remover with it...i can't recall the other components ATM

have fun cleaning all that glass, make sure you don't forget the house windows...haha...=p

I haven't been able to get Meg's Super Degreaser myself, always wanted to try, let me know how it works for your tasks when you get a chance.

btw, need an updated shot of the shelf now that you got these new items and got rid of a few others...:thumb:

6. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

I dont know when it will happen, or where Ill be but I hope to God I am around the day you have to downsize this insane collection of yours.

7. DirtyWeRX

Thanks Alex!

Thats Ultima Paint Giard Wash. It's just a traditional soap shampoo. Very good cleaning IMO. Ultima Waterless Wash Concentrate Plus is good stuff too. You can use it like a rinseless wash like ONR, or you can use it as a waterless wash like Opticlean. Super slick!

I thought I already posted a write up for honeydew? Maybe I took photos and videos and never posted them. Hmm

Ive never tried Microrestore and I had out in an order for that, but my supplier doesn't carry it anymore so he gave me a bottle of CG MF wash. I tried it and my towels came out looking pretty good. But I've never been a MF guru. I've always just used Tide Free in the past.

Rwright mixed it with water and IPA. I meant to look it up the other night for the %'s of each. I want to compare it to Carpro Eraser.

You haven't been able to try Meg's super degreaser? Do you have a hard time getting it in Canada? I can send you a sample.

it will be a sad day for sure, but I'm sure I will be overwhelmed with PMs and calls

8. React

React Birth of a Detailer

DIRTY Collection.... I'm still jealous your mom bought you a Kranzle :eek:

9. Swirlkiller

Swirlkiller Two Bucket System Washer

The Honeydew Snowfoam works both as snowfoam and like any other ordinary shampoo; along with the TBM.
    I wasn't that impressed with the cleaning effect when snowfoamed on and just rinsed off, but the smell is nice! :)

10. boredstudent3

thanks for sharing. i'm not getting the snow foam from CG now.

i am really interested in the AutoBrite Magifoam. that stuff looks killer good and has amazing cleaning ability when used as a snow foam. saw some pics on a forum.

have you tried that over there?

11. DirtyWeRX

I am looking forward to getting a hold of Auto Finesse Avalanche

12. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

I want their entire line.

13. Swirlkiller

Swirlkiller Two Bucket System Washer

The Magifoam is my favorite amongst all snowfoams, actually! Best bang for the buck IMHO ;)

14. DirtyWeRX

So a couple people were asking for me to post up a picture of all the products on the shelves and looking organized. Well, I finally did after purchasing another unit...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. boredstudent3

i'm gonna pick up some of the Autobrite Magifoam...i read that the Blue Megi Foam was not as good.

what i like that i've seen about the Magifoam is that is has great cleaning power when just foamed onto the car and no agitation.

i might also get the HD Foam Lance as well. have you used that foam lance?

nice update/additions to the shelf contents.

dat Kranzle...I mad Jelly...

your one stop shop for detailing supplies...lol...

Just like M&M Meat Shops...all the brands in one aisle :thumb:

16. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That is sheer insanity! What a giant collection!

17. K3RMiTdot

K3RMiTdot DB Forum Supporter

oh... my... godness...

18. DirtyWeRX

Pretty much my last major haul before the winter before I start pulling everything inside.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ill give a someone a 16oz bottle of their choice if they help me carry all the stuff in my garage to my basement! :D

19. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I say insulate and heat your garage! Unbelievable collection my friend!

20. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

how do you like that Zymol shampoo, i saw some at the auto parts store........