DirtyWeRX's Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by DirtyWeRX, May 5, 2011.

1. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

got a lot of good stuff from the Prima line...

i admire the collection Seth.

2. pokerfad

pokerfad Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Your collection is out of control!!! in a good way of course. Very impressive. I think you have nearly every top of the line product on your shelves.

3. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

I'll be sticking with Menzerna polishes regardless of what other line I go to. I also thought about the dilution factor too but seeing as I don't do this as a job, a gallon would last me 3 months easy.

4. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Thanks! I have some more stuff coming in over the next few days so Ill throw some more photos

Thanks!
    There is a fine line between a "hobby" and a "mental illness"... i think ive strayed into to the 2nd category.
    The Menzerna Polishes are fantastic, but Ive been reaching for my M105 and M205 a lot lately. cant beat the dripping wet results you get from Menzerna tho!

5. DirtyWeRX

Got some big ticket items recently!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just want to say that i quite possibly have the best mother in the world.

She bought a brand new Toyota Carolla S and i decided to polish out any defects and Opti-coat the car for her.

After doing so, she tossed me her debit card and told me to order this...

[​IMG]

it was really unexpected from her as I just detailed her car without her asking so i suppose she returned the favor!

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

did you set up the dewy decimal system yet?

Always fun to check out this thread

7. React

React Birth of a Detailer

SO JEALOUS!

I wish my mom would order me a kranzle :(

8. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

lol...soon Seth will have ROWS and ROWS of shelves for the products. give him another year at this rate and his garage will become a warehouse...haha

loving the Kranzle man. that is the biggest ticket item there.

just do what Seth did and detail your mother's vehicle without her asking...hope that history repeats itself...haha

9. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

wow WTF! You have one lucky mother LoL. That is ther bigger Kranzle unit too isn't it?

You have a ton of stuff man, looking good. Can i borrow some? LoL.

10. DirtyWeRX

DD system hasnt been set in place yet. I can surprisingly find everything in the dark if needed.
    Give her some puppy dog eyes!

I think im going to have to move out soon to accommodate all my stuff haha.

But, due to recent events of something I started online, I do have about 5 more shelving units of detailing products at my friends house.... I just cant touch them for personal use ;)

I am very lucky to have my mother. I damn near had a heart attack when she gave me her debit card. My family is by no means wealthy or anything. It wouldve taken me a long time to save up to buy one of these. Its the smaller one, but aint no slouch at 60 lbs.

Depending on what you are looking for, I might be able to send some samples your way ;)

11. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

great to see you finally got the PW you wanted!~ Now put that auto foam i sent you to use! I think you'll like it.

Great collection by the way:thumb:

12. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

Wow, that's a lot of shelves and products and tools

Among all your products, I want to try w99, D300 mf system and the 1Z shampoo.

You have a master blaster yet?

13. DirtyWeRX

I am very excited to try out that soap! Thanky you again! How much should I use per application?
    All great products! W99 is an awesome APC and dilutes like crazy. D300 has a solid place in my polish line up, and 1Z Perls shampoo is in my top 5 favorite shampoos! I think ihave about 24 shampoos now

14. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Very sexy pressure washer.

15. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

This collection keeps getting more epic.

16. RekeHavoc

RekeHavoc Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Detailers paradise right there :D
    Nice collection man, you got everything you'll ever need :)

17. DirtyWeRX

Thanks guys!

18. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

Seth, now that you got a PW. If you get the 1qt size foam cannon then that size sample will be enough for a one time application. Usually you'd see instructions online saying put about 2" of solution in your foam cannon then fill the rest with water. I got the PA branded foam cannon and it roughly comes out to about 4fl oz of product I think I use. Though I always tend to go a bit nuts on the foaming anyways lol!

I think your PW has a bit better overall output then my AR383 so I think it's safe to say you'll see some better foam then I would get.

19. K3RMiTdot

K3RMiTdot DB Forum Supporter

i demand pictures of your storage setup!!

20. DirtyWeRX

Just came in today! Ive yet to try out any of their products but with the very helpful suggestions from HeavyD, I picked these out...

[​IMG]